Please add colored footprints similar to the old weapon MTXs

I was recently trying to settle on a look for my current main alt (I don't have a problem. Shhhhh.) and had a very hard time choosing footprints for him:
Spoiler

For now I'm using ebony footprints, which sort of work, but I would much rather be able to use a plainer print with a blue glow. Lightning was way too bright for this guy, arctic wasn't blue enough (and also not as simple as I'd like)....I think what would be ideal is a footprint based on the azure weapon effect. I realized then that if there were other footprint effects, similar to

I would use them a lot for characters where I want a (slightly) more subtle look.

While I don't know much of anything about graphics, it seems to me like footprints like these would take less to implement than the more dramatic (still awesome, don't get me wrong, I use them all the time too) verdant/lightning/infernal/radiant prints. It would also be a step closer for people who want an MTX to leave footprints without such an in-your-face effect, so I think it might be popular. :)
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Last edited by SayyadinaAtreides on Oct 3, 2014, 3:34:19 PM
I support this.
Though given how reticent they have been on responding to my repeated requests for simple footprints (no glow, etc.), I'm not sure how taken they are with these ideas...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info