Repeated disconnects

So...I can't play sometimes because I will get disconnected from the game over and over every few minutes or so. It usually stops after a while but it really pissed me off today because I lost a fairly high level map and a Zana quest...can you please fix this and make the servers more stable?
I too have been having this problem and it's gotten worse the last few weeks. It happens more frequently going thru portals or zone transitions...but today its been random with maybe a few minutes between disconnects. Really frustrating.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I have also been having the same issue and have not been able to find a hint of a solution.(besides trying other gateways, which did nothing).

This problem just started 6hours ago for me, but I get disconnected at random every 2-8mins.

/e There are also a lot of lags spikes, desynch, slow loading, etc before it crashes.
Last edited by DeathTherapy on Oct 5, 2014, 10:48:18 PM
same issue here. its totally random. some days ill play 5 hours and have 2 dcs. others i play an hour and dc 6 or 7 times. i know its not my internet because i have things streaming while i play and they dont stop buffering or playing at all.
Same issues here, and it started about a week ago. Sometimes i can stay on for an hour..other times like tonight i cant stay on long enough to run a map. DC every 3-4 minutes without fail.

Plus, ive been getting really high lag spikes that i never had before in POE. I dont get DC'd from the internet, just back to the login screen so its definitely POE related. Please fix.
Still happening and just now tried to do my Zana daily and dc'd thru all 6 portals. Gonna be one of those days...Can't share daily or maps for fear of losing my only portal, something has to be done about this.
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Still happening and just now tried to do my Zana daily and dc'd thru all 6 portals. Gonna be one of those days...Can't share daily or maps for fear of losing my only portal, something has to be done about this.

it must be a connection issue on your end
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
it must be a connection issue on your end

Of course, it must be, there couldn't possibly be any other explanation. How inconsiderate to suspect ISP routing issues or even .... GGG. BLASPHEMY!

On an unrelated note, got a case of disconnect in an Arachnid Nest map, Catarina mission, as I clicked on the minions.
If my post contains typos, blame my phone and my fat fingers.
At the time of my post I had my ISP run tests and couldn't find any issues. Now I am having connectivity issues but am no longer disconnecting while transitioning areas. I now just disconnect when I start lagging badly which isn't much of a problem, I can just log back in and resume. Seems to me that the problem was not on my end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info