Issue using Skill Tree Page

I cannot show a build I have created, because there is no button or box below showing for me to get a link from. As well, if I try to copy/paste the URL, it's to a blank Skill Tree page. What can I do to fix this? Is it a setting in my browser? I used to be able to do this no problem, but I've been away since last November.
OK, so I see people getting assistance. So, I know people are around. :D
You should be able to just copy the URL from the top of your browser. If it's blank, try a different browser. I'm sure you can fix it with settings but it's easier to just open it from another browser.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I only use Internet Explorer. So, I need to figure out how to fix the issue.
"
Argynt wrote:
I only use Internet Explorer. So, I need to figure out how to fix the issue.

Why?

IE is pretty much crap and anyone who knows much about browsers will tell you the same.

You should switch to a better browser honestly. I recommend either Chrome or FireFox depending on tastes.
It does everything I want it to do, and does it fine.

I have no interest in switching browsers.

I also doubt this is an issue to due my choice of browser. If it was, lots of other people would have already encountered this issue and the fix would be known. Secondly, the page shows up fine, looks and works fine in all other ways, as do all the other pages. I suspect it's a setting causing this, and I just need some one who knows about it, to help me.

I don't want or need a lot of people telling me to change browsers because they don't like the one I am using.

That's why.
There are 2 places to get the link to the build on the Passive Tree page.

1) The address bar (where you type in www.bing.com when you want to search)

2) the "link to this build" box at the bottom of the page.

If neither are working for you, then it is a browser issue. Even if you don't normally want to USE a different browser, it sometimes helps to TRY a different browser and ensure it works then. If so, you have narrowed down the problem. It's called "troubleshooting".

We can't help you if you aren't willing to even attempt things to diagnose the issue.
How about this? Go to your passive tree. Highlight the address shown in your address bar. Paste it here. Then we can see your tree and tell you it works fine.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Yeah, here you go. It just comes out blank every time. Pretty sure I mentioned that.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree
is that the link from the "skill tree" link in your character profile?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info