[Standard]Daddy`s Uber/ Normal Atziri Service

Nicknames:

IGN: Inside_Daddy
IGN2: Inside_DaddyAndBadPatch

Normal Atziri
How it works?
You bring me Full Sac Set (Dawn,Noon,Dusk,Midnight).
I run it alone and clear it for you Unique/Currency/Items all yours but i keep Mortal Fragments - Rage,Ignorance,Grief,Hope .

If mortal hope drops - paying 3 ex or selling the hope and share the currency with you *-*

In case we got Mirror Of Kalandra / Shavrones chest or any other item with market price over 20 exalts we sell the item and split the total price 50% for you 50% for me.

Standard
Gears:

Spoiler

- b/o 7mirror , gems included

Torment(old)
Spoiler
Gears
Spoiler

Stream: twitch.tv/koreanfgt

Rampage/Standart (Old)
Spoiler
How the service work?
Normal atziri: You bring me Full sac set (dusk,noon,dawn,midnight) . I open it in my hideout (or yours if you`re EU realm) .
Loot is yours , i keep Mortal Hope and pay 6ex (or i sell it and we split it 50/50 or i can run Uber set and we can split the drop of the Uber)
In case if Shavs,Mjolner,Mirror of kalandra drops we split the price 50/50.

Uber Atziri:
You bring me Full mortal set (Grief,Rage,Ignorance,Hope) . I open it in my hideout .
No starting fee! I dont loot anything!
If Atziris Acuity drops you pay me 15ex and keep them. If you dont have the exalts and cant bring me them in 2days i will sell the gloves and split 50/50 .
If i fail set in my hideout and in my realm (EU) i will buy you new one. (impossible to fail too gud)
If you ask me to finish your Uber run because you died and you`re not EU realm and the set is open in your hideout with your realm in case when i fail i wont refund it.

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/koreanfgt
If im not online (in stream) we can enter 2 men in Normal atziri so you can loot and see the drops, for Uber i dont rush with 2 men in.

Acuity drop for service: 2

"
slyjarlaxle wrote:

holy shit it happened - best service ever realiable fast and friendly -- gg easy game --- easy life

this guy goes to church - easy rng boost :o

"
slyjarlaxle wrote:

HOLLLYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK 2ND GLOVE FROM THIS DADDYY!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER LUCKY SERVICE------- let him do it nooowww

Passive Tree

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMADH0NfA48DkgQfxEvEVARlhRxFy8ZihqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqiSwJbwnCyj6Kwos4S0fL281uUKjRnFHBkuuTLNQMFXWV8lZ81yKXfJfamNDZOdmnm0Zb55wUnC7cNVyqX3jf8aApILHgwmDtobRidOPRpJ9kyeVIJhvm7Wfy6KjpwinK6xmrKq0DLb3uJO5PsAawcXB88M6xp7KSth22RPZW9te2-ffit-_4Yjlz-kC6hjquuvu7Bjy4fba9zL46_no-tL7CQ==

Gears

Spoiler

Last edited by djerimixer226090 on Apr 24, 2015, 10:32:30 PM
This guy is legit! He ran a few of my sets and allowed me to get all loot! He was kind and polite and patient enough for me to run back through the act to get whatever I wanted. 10/10!
Some of the stuff I got during the run!
Legit Service. Fast. Happily vouching for him.
Awesome guy. Responded quickly, finished runs at a quick pace and was very polite.

Would definitely recommend. ^_^

Also, his hideout is pretty sweet.

A sample of the drops I received:
Last edited by alexsayzrawr on Oct 3, 2014, 1:58:04 PM
Guy is awesome and legit. Fast as hell too :D. He picks up everything, including maps, currency items and 6 socket items and drops them on the ground in the room of Atziri after the kill. Then you can enter the instance and pick up everything you want.

10/10 would vouch again all day every day :D
Good service :)
Awesome run. Burned through it, left everything and even got me in for the end so i could get the challenge completed. Will use again for sure!
Fast clear and i got all the drops + 1ex 25c!!
Nice guy :)
fast service, thx for helping me when i got stuck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info