need help/advice with my build please!

Hy all, i have made my own coc discharge build and wanted to ask if its at least quite okay or if i took to less hp/dmg whatever, notes!

please take a look at my build and gime some advice if needed!

thx a lot!

CelLine

Build how it should look like:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAt9aDCbGQLajbWZARguS-vErIiq8qOKlutfJuqncHhxOcpG-eSbHXz_k374iTJ7QMRnF_xhzcEZaaE3BWkBvb1ElR8NWVLgce8h1knev1j_pjQw5IX2rb50cG8uEs4axmuT7YdnBSidNw1V3ytUjz6ioLtvcRLysKTLMtH5UgwfOiowVCQZausyycj6ZEq1Wu0PU9X1JTl5WnKzW5HU_kIhpsna6nCNgkNsUfAgQHtvr3po5kFkCFfSlPncRY9bcxQ2Oaz3FNZp6fPi3SOtjsOIx2TdiRzrvt9zJyqayqWfPAGj-b3CM9PjBU6hjlz5J9mG8=

Build how it Looks atm:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAguS-vErIiq-QESo4qW618m6qsZAtqNtZt9aDCUmx18_5N--Ikye0DEZxf8Yc3BGWmhNwVpAb29RJUfDVlS4HHvIdZJ3r9Y_6Y0MOSF9q2-dHBvLhLOGsZrk-2HZwUonTcNVd8vPqKgu1SCsKtvcRL3cHhxOcpG-eTLMtH5UgwfOiowVCQZaus9D1LJyPpkSrVa6CEKcrNbkdTz1fUlOXlRFQUDARD9teWPW3MUNjms9xTWae-tIdFI9Gm6H316yYncR-WSep
Last edited by ÇelLine on Oct 2, 2014, 5:31:33 AM
lot of assumptions there

what are you going to leech life with? any special equipment you are planning on using?

the guts of a CoC/Discharge build seem fine, but everything changes dynamically based on what equipment you want to use or end up using.
okay so im using a volls protector and gona use a volls devotion.. for leech i have this belt with 1% lightning dmg leech + q20 life leech and the Atziris Flask + enchantments on other Flasks with more leech/recharge on crit.. using 1 Evasion, 1 Armour, 1 speed and last perhaps..
5th is a life/mana flask due chaos dmg and ghost reaver

im using Rapthide (duno if name is correct) Titanium Shield, the Vertex Vaal Mask for -50% mana - Ceyclone

anything else needed?

thx for answer so far!
Last edited by ÇelLine on Oct 3, 2014, 12:09:13 PM
oh i forgot to say that im workin with warlords mark for more leech
coc discharge, huh?
?
"
ÇelLine wrote:
?

he's making a sexual innuendo reference to. if you add a "k" to the end of it, you have something completely different

also, i think that should work. main thing you want to do is keep charges up constantly. how you deal with taking damage and reflect is going to be somewhat gear dependent
workin great.. no problems with reflect at all..
dmg.. i have 1.6-1.8k hp/3.8-4k Es.. problems only in narrow passages and chaos dmg..

using a voll's protector and gona buy a Voll's Devotion Agate Amulett soon.. as i said for now im workin with warlords because it gives a lot of leech and a chance for endurance charges..

when i have the devotion, ill switch it.. just duno atm to what im gona switch it.. thinkin on assassins mark.. we'll see :)

was tryin it with Romiras Banquette.. but.. romiras takes a LOOT of trigger chances.. "lose all on crit" when u should trigger it..

okay thx so far for the answers! that the build is okay, is everything i wanted :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info