Flame totem microtransactions

I want to start this thread to try and see if there are others out there like me who are interested in a flame totem microtransaction.

Personally I feel like this spell is long overdue for a nice skin. So feel free to post your ideas and see if we can maybe get GGG to notice us. :D

I'll start off with an obvious one. A ghostflame flame totem skin. Maybe give the totem itself a skin that glows like the ghostflame skull does and have it shoot ghostflames instead of the normal red flames.

Honestly anything GGG came up with for a flame totem micro would probably be great in my book.

A few other ideas that I think would be cool would be:

A holiday themed skin with red and green fire

A shadow totem that shoots a blackfire <-- probably would be one of my favorites.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hell, I'd be happy if they'd just make the existing totem skins work on all totems. This issue has been brought up so many times and GGG has never replied to it directly as far as I know.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Hi

Phaeded
"
Hell, I'd be happy if they'd just make the existing totem skins work on all totems. This issue has been brought up so many times and GGG has never replied to it directly as far as I know.

NEVER ONCE. GGG loves to hide from discussing the creation of this particular MTX idea. Don't know why...

Someday we will see a MTX for all the other forlorn totems.

cheers

Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info