Please fix how the shadow holds the new dagger mtx

its kinda stupid that he holds it up under his arm while in town or in a hideout...

"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
It looks alright to me? Anyone noticed anything off?

On a serious note, how does that new mtx work with ST? do you still throw a normal etheral looking dagger or the new shape in ethereal render?

And can you post a SS of this claw with Heralds? (both)
"
Yay Garena!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
This is certainly a problem. GGG, please immediatly put this highest on your priority list. The game is basically unplayable due to this. Other pressing issues can wait.
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
This is certainly a problem. GGG, please immediatly put this highest on your priority list. The game is basically unplayable due to this. Other pressing issues can wait.

Dude calm down... it's not that big of a deal. I would rather they fix more serious problems than this first.

I just thought it would look way better if he held it like everyone else does.

When I get home ill do a ss of the heralds and try spectral throw if the question isn't answered before hand.
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
"
Monsterjudge wrote:
"

Dude calm down... it's not that big of a deal.

I think he Silakar was being sarcastic.

Regardless, I don't think it looks that bad - kind of makes sense to me that he would hold an edged weapon in a safe way when in town, though I think all the characters should with all the weapons (There was another post about weapons being slung or sheathed that talked to that).
Please don't brush this one under the rug guys. It's an MTX.. ppl pay and its broken for dagger users in town and hideouts or whenever your character moves actually. It doesnt look fine or make sense as a "sheathed weapon" as it pierces the shadows arm so any talk of it being sheathed for safety goes right out the window. I reiterate this needs fixed asap. <3!
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Oct 7, 2014, 10:10:04 AM
"
AdzPoE wrote:
Please don't brush this one under the rug guys. It's an MTX.. ppl pay and its broken for dagger users in town and hideouts. it doesnt look fine or make sence as a "sheathed weapon" as it pierces the shadows arm so any talk of safety goes right out the window. I reiterate this needs fixed asap. <3!

sorry to say we can't do much about this issue at the moment, the way the animation system works only gives us one idle animation per weapon combination so fixing this would break the other weapon skins
animator
"
Ari wrote:
"
AdzPoE wrote:
Please don't brush this one under the rug guys. It's an MTX.. ppl pay and its broken for dagger users in town and hideouts. it doesnt look fine or make sence as a "sheathed weapon" as it pierces the shadows arm so any talk of safety goes right out the window. I reiterate this needs fixed asap. <3!

sorry to say we can't do much about this issue at the moment, the way the animation system works only gives us one idle animation per weapon combination so fixing this would break the other weapon skins

This is really disappointing response from GGG, especially people pay good money for these. These shouldn't have been release if its broken.
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
Refunds available?
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Oct 7, 2014, 6:47:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info