1.2.3b Patch Notes and Hall of Grandmasters Development Update 2

I was wondering how that might work. Also it's unfortunate the claw skin ends up being lost in the hunter's lower body.
Last edited by FILM on Oct 1, 2014, 11:24:44 PM
Spoiler
"
FILM wrote:

I was wondering how that might work. Also it's unfortunate the claw skin ends up being lost in the hunter's lower body.

Is that the divine effect in the 2nd picture? I was under the impression that the weapon effects would be so empowering that it would render the new weapon skins useless.
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
Last edited by tsumetiv on Oct 1, 2014, 11:35:13 PM
Really like those new MTX. However GGG, you shafted me (and others) up the rear end with the recent Eleron craft change so sorry, no more money for you. I'll just play for free till PoE dies its natural death due to your incessant nerfing!
Staff =(
"
Really like those new MTX. However GGG, you shafted me (and others) up the rear end with the recent Eleron craft change so sorry, no more money for you. I'll just play for free till PoE dies its natural death due to your incessant nerfing!

umad ?
IGN TylordRampage
Is there a patch pertaining to the regular users....or is it just toward the grandmaster hall?
why first and second clickable links going to same page?
If you look at the banner on the main page, you can see that 1H sword has a longer blade than the 2H one. That's just silly.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Hey, Chris-

I just wanted to say I haven't logged in for a couple weeks now. It makes me sad to admit that. I think I burned myself out pretty hard in the last year between the hardcore leagues. Beyond was kind of a letdown, to be bluntly honest. I hope next hardcore season is more creative like Nemesis was. I understand y'all at GGG are working hard to crank out Act 4, and that's probably when I'll hit PoE hard again.

I'm looking forward to something to rekindle the flame. Maybe I'll log in one day to do some Masters quests, if they're balanced out now. Hideouts are fun to play around with, too. Cheers!
New trading system soon?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info