Tora's Hideout

I am, personally, very disappointed by the fact Tora's Lush hideout does not expand like other hideouts do.

Instead, it grows a little, and replaces the thematically fitting tree bridge with a civilized stone bridge that contradicts everything Tora stands for.

I look up at the top of the screen on the 2nd island, and I see what appears to be a perfectly usable 3rd junk of land that a 2nd tree bridge could extend to. That was what I was expecting from the moment after I crossed the first tree bridge.

I've spent over a dozen hours placing my decorations to create what is effectively my own forest and am now very reluctant to upgrade to the hideout because of these unexpected differences between Tora's and the other masters' areas.

If possible someday, I feel it would be most pleasing and fitting if the hideout opened up to that third piece of land instead of getting bigger (keeping the tree bridges). In the mean time, I'll stick with my tree bridge even at the detriment of my own hideout's masters capacity.

That's my 2c.
Casual Alt-Life is best Life.

Gen 1: Spectre Necromancer, Caustic Trapper, Righteous Incinerator, 3Dragons Deadeye, Elemental Raider
Gen 2: Flicker Blade Vortexer, Perandus Hierophant, Iron Commander, Poison Flurrier
Gen 3: Cycloning Slayer, Berserker Witherstormer, LL SRS Auramancer.
Last edited by JunBerry on Oct 1, 2014, 2:21:09 PM
"
I am, personally, very disappointed by the fact Tora's Lush hideout does not expand like other hideouts do.

Totally agree. I wouldn't have cared if the one of the two areas expanded to something twice as large, but the current Lush full expansion is almost a joke, not to mention they plop a tree in that you have to work around.

I actually think what they should have done was to opened up the region to the right where the cliff is and made it a bi-level hideout the way Vagan and Haku's are.
Me too, very disappointed by the bridge. Don't care about the size, but the "nature" look is gone.
Even worse: The waterfall has shifted and now is viewed totally side-on, ruining it in my eyes.

Guess I'll have to level up Haku to get a decent looking outdoor hideout...
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SisterBlister on Oct 9, 2014, 7:41:04 AM
I posted the comment in another thread, but I think it would awesome if Tora's hide opened up to a higher elevation area south of the main part of the hide. I love how that looks with Vorici, Haku and Vagan's hides.
The final upgrade of this hideout is disappointing for me too. There's a tree that should be removed from the northwest since it's the only tree that isn't against a wall and it gets in the way of building. More importantly, the land area to the north never opens up! What's up with that? It's like it's unfinished in comparison to the other hideouts.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
lamest hideout upgrade ever. Mine didn't do anything but now knowing that it does stupid things I don't even want to expand it....
"
Tempada wrote:
There's a tree that should be removed from the northwest since it's the only tree that isn't against a wall and it gets in the way of building.

Thank you for removing the tree! There's still some weird flattening stuff, but hopefully that will get ironed out over time.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Oct 22, 2014, 10:33:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info