If I use 2 romira's banquet...

Do I get 2 power charges per noncrit, or still only 1?
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 1, 2014, 11:55:45 AM
Tested, kind of doesn't make sense imo, but you only get 1 power charge.
It makes sense if Romira's is working the way every other non-Voll charge generation works. Critting multiple mobs with PCoC gives one charge, killing multiple mobs with Power Siphon gives 1 charge, critting multiple mobs gives you one Surgeon's charge, etc.

Whether Romira's should be working that way, gotta ask the supporter/GGG.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
"
It makes sense if Romira's is working the way every other non-Voll charge generation works.

Kill a pack cursed with assasin's mark, get tons of power charges. :p

I dunno, I kind of saw it the same way as ming's heart gives you 20% phys added as chaos, using two of these gives you 40%. Or Ungil's with dual wield block. Granted both of those are static bonuses, So maybe cybil's paw is a better example? Dual wielding these give you more life gain on hit.

But yeah, as you said, only GGG could clarify. Kinda sucks if it's intended though...
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 4, 2014, 3:21:23 AM
Well, I asked the supporter, he said you 'should' get 2 charges. Can GGG clarify if they will change this, or why they won't please?
bump?
aint not never gon get no replies
"
lucksickle wrote:
Well, I asked the supporter, he said you 'should' get 2 charges. Can GGG clarify if they will change this, or why they won't please?

You should email the question to support@grindingeargames.com
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info