accidently destroyed an item

hey there,

i had a problem with my mouse that caused it to continously click (it clicked more than 10 times per second without even hitting the mouse button)

I am playing in windowed mode and when I had my cursor over the window border, the game switched to full screen, when that happend I moved my mouse more to the center of the screen, but as it switched to full screen before, I had the cursor on my weapon, which caused it to be on the curser (because my mouse kept on clicking continously) and when i moved the mouse out of the screen, the game asked to destroy the item and i had my mouse over the "destroy" button afterwards. This happend extremly fast and i couldnt really react to it.

I read that the support doesnt give destroyed items back, does that mean that i have to quit the game now?
No.
What league/level are you, also what kind of weapon was it?
at most you lost a corrupted mjolner with %light damage leeched as life so dunno why you are crying
Beyond league.
what is purpose of this thread? you aready know the answer (which is "ggg wont restore items or fix players mistakes for any reason")

feel free to get new item, roll new character, whatever you like

btw, you can quit whenever you want, you dont need permission from us..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 1, 2014, 12:43:27 PM
May be you should do more than just quitting the game...
"
slol4ever wrote:
hey there,

i had a problem with my mouse that caused it to continously click (it clicked more than 10 times per second without even hitting the mouse button)

I am playing in windowed mode and when I had my cursor over the window border, the game switched to full screen, when that happend I moved my mouse more to the center of the screen, but as it switched to full screen before, I had the cursor on my weapon, which caused it to be on the curser (because my mouse kept on clicking continously) and when i moved the mouse out of the screen, the game asked to destroy the item and i had my mouse over the "destroy" button afterwards. This happend extremly fast and i couldnt really react to it.

I read that the support doesnt give destroyed items back, does that mean that i have to quit the game now?

I don't see how support not giving you your supposedly "lost" item back is going to cause you to leave.

If you want to leave because support won't do certain things, nobody will stop you.

Buy a new mouse. Even a 5 dollar mouse that doesn't do anything other than be a mouse won't destroy your items for you.
Just get a new weapon.
You probably have a similar or better in a few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info