Is forums neccesary in this day and age?

"
TheWretch wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
dirk you cant solve everything by just yelling pocket pussy...

the term he is looking for is fleshlight

nice one

But seriously, why is that guy rubbing mustard on that other guys head?

I googled The Office Mustard Rubbing and i cant find anything
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Oct 1, 2014, 6:33:43 AM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:
Why did you remove the picture?

cause support would have done it

I challenge that:

(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
VictorDoom wrote:
dirk you cant solve everything by just yelling pocket pussy...

the term he is looking for is fleshlight

nice one

But seriously, why is that guy rubbing mustard on that other guys head?

I googled The Office Mustard Rubbing and i cant find anything

Maybe its not mustard?
I tried reddit a few times but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to navigate that stuff. I could tolerate that when I was on usenet mailing lists but not these days.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Reported for too much nudity and spam!
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
I tried reddit a few times but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to navigate that stuff. I could tolerate that when I was on usenet mailing lists but not these days.

Looked at a POE reddit post once, never again. Too unorganized/weird/unusable to me.
"
"

Looked at a POE reddit post once, never again. Too unorganized/weird/unusable to me.

f reddit
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
"

f reddit

You get a Cookie for agreeing with me. :)

+1 Cookie
OP posts a thread in a forum about not needing forums because there is already another forum.

Just saying.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info