New Microtransactions in Tomorrow's 1.2.3b Update

EPIC!!!

Need more points :D almost everything spent :D :D

hope its not to expensive
Those skins looks so nasty!
Staves ?

Correct me if I am wrong, but since these are weapon skins, can we expect them to stack with existing weapon effects?

If so, Infernal Runic Blade here I come! :D

On another note, can we expect to see some microtransaction shield effects like the tempest shield skill? Would definitely pay for something that looks like that! :P
On the fields of Trenzalore, at the fall of the eleventh, when no living creature can speak falsely or fail to answer, a Question will be asked, a question that must never, ever be answered
NO WAND OR SCEPTRE SKIN AGAIN AND AGAIN!
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Most of these skins are way too big, they look like they just don't belong in PoE. that Scion dual wielding swords bigger than her legs... no thx, scale them down alot and they would look much better. The arc of defiance i would buy, best looking skin of the bunch imo.
Last edited by Grim087 on Oct 1, 2014, 4:05:34 AM
Nothing for wand really ?

There is really no love for wand, all wand skin look shit , no good 3D art unique wand for skin transfer :(
That's terrible imo :/
I think it is the first time where I leave a negative post on this forum/game.
I'm always happy with every patch you released but I really don't like it, these skin are beautiful but I think it woul be better to use them for some unique or to change some 2pixel item that are in the game right now instead of selling them.

Just my opinion obviously, I don't care if they will be cheaper the normal MTX but a lot of item in game looks very bad and these new skin can improve them by a lot.

P.s. Why no staff :(
I just did a character with Hegemony's Era, need a new skin!
Disappointed that this stuff is mtx and not regular weapon skins, considering there's a lot of items which still look plain.

It feels like a first time that GGG had decided not to put something in game for free but rather monetize it. These should have been unique item skins.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Oct 1, 2014, 5:27:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info