Vaal Cyclone

When mobs attracting to me, do they still attack me while Im cycloning? Or they like stunned or something? I used that skill and like 20-30 was attracted to me and then all of them was inside the cyclone but I still was recieving damage and eventually I died, my Life gain on hit and my 3 health bottles didnt save me. Thats wierd. How could I have died if I Hit 30 mobs at the same time, with LoH my health should have been full all the time. That kinda dangerous to use that skill. I might die again.
So how does it work?
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Last edited by The_Great_Alex on Sep 30, 2014, 7:33:25 PM
Yes, mobs can still attack during vaal cyclone.
You probably died because you were attacked by 30 mobs at once...
Thats crap. Wont use it anymore. To bad I spent 3 chaos on it

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
No, I will use it, but I think mobs must be stunned or something, its not right they attack all at once

"
No, I will use it, but I think mobs must be stunned or something, its not right they attack all at once

It's not right for all of the enemies pulled to attack you but right for you to attack all of them?

Dafuq kind of messed up logic is that?
Yeah, a dangerous move, especially with molten shell totems around. Very cool, though.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
just use vaal cyclone + lgoh + u shouldnt die then... best combo by far is:
4S4L
Vall Cyclone + LGoH + Increased Duration + Vaal Molten Shell

Activate Vaal Molten Shell then Cyclone... GG :)
Don't use vaal molten shell. It will eat charges that could go to your next vaal cyclone.

It's a great tool to speed up clear times with a tank. With high level pots and good defenses, it's really playable.
You can add Blind to the link.
That should help a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info