Found good dagger, what now?

Is this good base for crafting? I am not rich, up to 10 exalts at the moment. Can i do something with this or sell? What could i expect for a price?
It's an excellent basis for crafting. Add multi mod from Elreon (now two exalted) then add increased critical strike and flat physical damage and you're set.

It would certainly sell for a very good price too. I don't have any number though.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I think this dagger already has 4 mods (phys, phys+acc, att spee, accuracy), so multimod won't do the trick. It's not high enough for Et/Ex. The only way is adding flat phys with wagan, it will be around 380-400 dps I think, solid.
"
dmitriyh wrote:
I think this dagger already has 4 mods (phys, phys+acc, att spee, accuracy), so multimod won't do the trick. It's not high enough for Et/Ex. The only way is adding flat phys with wagan, it will be around 380-400 dps I think, solid.

Can someone confirm this. I added flat phys dmg, can i add crit mod on this?
Attack speed and accuracy are suffixes, so yes you have one suffix left for crit chance.
"
jeppesu wrote:
Attack speed and accuracy are suffixes, so yes you have one suffix left for crit chance.

Cool, u made my day :)
"
jeppesu wrote:

Cool, u made my day :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info