+1 Gems Skyforth boot project, archive of +1 Gems Atziri's Acuity/Shavronne's Wrappings

"
Etherfire wrote:
I suspect that the best way to take on your character would be cyclone or molten strike with lgoh(with max block and purities ofc)

I'd probably run lgoh either way though on that map.

Hmm yep that seems like a decent way to sustain if people are shutting off leech. As long as you can get in close could work pretty well.

"
Gryphyn wrote:
All those lovely shav's going into the blender.... this is great science!

Amen, in the name of SCIENCE!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
i wanted to post to have a little chance on a rare shavrone skin.

good luck jake wish you a white shavrones.
Good luck!

Also hoping for a shavs skin. :)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
My goal is to create a high roll normal or a legacy +1 Gems implicit 6l Shavronne's Wrappings.

~snip~

wish me luck xD

Why leave it to luck? I'm not rich at all. I might be able to afford one 6 link shav's in the entire time I'll ever play POE simply because I don't do the whole shop/trading thing.

But I want a 6 link +1 skills carcass jack for a build of mine. I bought a +1 carcass jack, 4 link + 2 link, for 1 exalted. I'm saving up 1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs to six link it with a level 8 vorici (which I'm sure I'll get him to level 8 before I get all 1500 vaal orbs).

That's astronomically cheaper and faster to do too. With as many vaal and/or fusings you can buy with exalts, it'll cost you only 1-2 6 link shav's worth of orbs to 6 link it and be done.

I mean I commend you for having the balls to brick so many... but since they gave you a way to modify links after the corruption (colors, numbers and links), it's just way cheaper to trade for a +1, or brick them all and then socket/color/link the +1.
"
PsionicKitten wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
My goal is to create a high roll normal or a legacy +1 Gems implicit 6l Shavronne's Wrappings.

~snip~

wish me luck xD

Why leave it to luck? I'm not rich at all. I might be able to afford one 6 link shav's in the entire time I'll ever play POE simply because I don't do the whole shop/trading thing.

But I want a 6 link +1 skills carcass jack for a build of mine. I bought a +1 carcass jack, 4 link + 2 link, for 1 exalted. I'm saving up 1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs to six link it with a level 8 vorici (which I'm sure I'll get him to level 8 before I get all 1500 vaal orbs).

That's astronomically cheaper and faster to do too. With as many vaal and/or fusings you can buy with exalts, it'll cost you only 1-2 6 link shav's worth of orbs to 6 link it and be done.

I mean I commend you for having the balls to brick so many... but since they gave you a way to modify links after the corruption (colors, numbers and links), it's just way cheaper to trade for a +1, or brick them all and then socket/color/link the +1.

a few things

a) afaik there is no +1 gems Shav in existence yet. There may be, but I've never seen it. If there is one out there, the price to buy it would be astronomical - Carcass Jack is very different because of how common/cheap it is relative to Shav.

b) the reason why I don't Vaal them unlinked is because the resulting armor is nearly worthless. Nobody is going to buy an unlinked corrupt Shav and spend 1500 fuse + 1500 Vaal orb to link it, because they could just buy a clean 6l for nearly the same price total, without the hassle of trading for a massive amount of Vaal orbs.

So if I vaal them unlinked I would be down 15*75 (actual price of unlinked Shav varies by a fair bit based on roll/colors but we'll use that #) 1125 exalted orbs right now.

Doing it my current way, my loss is the cost of the two bricked ones (which are a total loss because I'm giving away the resulting skins free) + the margin I'm losing on reselling each 6l Shav that hasn't hit +1 gems. Of course it is also a significant amount of exalts to be down so far, but it is far less than just bricking 1125 exalts into unwearable corrupt shavs.

that's my take on it at least
How much are the vaal orbed ones selling for? Other than the 95% mana one, I can't imagine they'd sell for as much as a clean one. Are you taking large hits or small hits?

I guess that explains it. I really am adverse to trading. Most of my trading is in currency.

Good luck.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you get max res first though. The rebirth of RF PA? :P

Doesn't work with CoE, only the quality part of RF works with CoE and it's minimal.

Oh yeah, forgot his build was weapon based lol. if it was a spell though...
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.

just now -

edit: backed out, looking for buyer/swapper
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Oct 14, 2014, 10:39:14 PM
Good luck Jake.
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226

a 2nd 95% mana multiplier one lol....