+1 Gems Skyforth boot project, archive of +1 Gems Atziri's Acuity/Shavronne's Wrappings

@ exsea - yes, this is for myself to wear in the Hall of Grandmasters. I doubt I'll ever sell it once it's done, the price would be astronomical. (similar to the +1 gems Atziri's Acuity for that matter)

updated OP with another Shav, a nice 230/40 legacy one from Swagridd. thx man for the good price!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
johnKeys wrote:
wiping ass with money - or hammering your Ferrari collection - on live TV for all to see, falls under the same category as this thread being here in the forum, SunnyRay:

"look everyone! my epeen is big. yours is not. and I'll never get tired of rubbing it in you little poor scrubs! muahahahaha lel".

that's the only real purpose I can think of.
he could buy his "special-shaped" Ferrari, or try hammer it into shape in the privacy of his giant garage/yacht.
but he chose to put up a camera and record it for us "poor scrubs".

im one of those scrubs and it doesnt bother me. i got like 8ex in rampage. 9 ex in std. one 6l took me all last season to earn trading 2c here 15c there. i accept some ppl work harder and smarter than me and maybe i could learn something from em instead of hating on them.

but really man this all superfluous. u can reach end game and atziri with like 5 ex and a 4l. so just enjoy the show. some ppl want the very best game has to offer and push the limits, did you think of that? its called overachieving ppl do it every day everywhere.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Oct 10, 2014, 3:09:47 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:
wiping ass with money - or hammering your Ferrari collection - on live TV for all to see, falls under the same category as this thread being here in the forum, SunnyRay:

"look everyone! my epeen is big. yours is not. and I'll never get tired of rubbing it in you little poor scrubs! muahahahaha lel".

that's the only real purpose I can think of.
he could buy his "special-shaped" Ferrari, or try hammer it into shape in the privacy of his giant garage/yacht.
but he chose to put up a camera and record it for us "poor scrubs".

im one of those scrubs and it doesnt bother me. i got like 8ex in rampage. 9 ex in std. one 6l took me all last season to earn trading 2c here 15c there. i accept some ppl work harder and smarter than me and maybe i could learn something from em instead of hating on them.

Exactly how I feel about this, would be intriguing to see the potential of a +1 Shavs, even though I'd never possess one.

In his defense though, johnKeys did somewhat apologize and take back what he said about Jake's intentions in publicizing this project, based on everyone vouching for him.
ah i stopped reading on pp 7 and made that reply my apologies.
Git R Dun!
5 attempts and not a single reroll? It seems like you are blessed by the mighty gods of rng.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
5 attempts and not a single reroll? It seems like you are blessed by the mighty gods of rng.

I just hope it stays that way.

(sorry to disappoint all you waiting for skins :P)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
There is no reason to get angry at people for being rich , imagine how much more they are playing and the time they invest on this game.

If for example you have an MF culler in a 3-4 man party and play dedicated for hours and days you shall be rewarded eventually. Its that simple

Wouldn't a 6L cloak be much more useful (for spell build), or perhaps there are several already on standard? Best of luck!
Ignoring the public display of dick measuring, even if you were to corrupt a +1 gems Shavs, so what? It's not that great anyway. +1 on boots or a helm is very useful because that's where your aura's are going to be. Getting to the next level is often important for certain builds.

But +1 to gems? It's nothing but your skill gems. Ok yeah, a little boost here and there, but certainly not game changing or anything. What's the f'ing point?
"
VixTrader wrote:
Ignoring the public display of dick measuring, even if you were to corrupt a +1 gems Shavs, so what? It's not that great anyway. +1 on boots or a helm is very useful because that's where your aura's are going to be. Getting to the next level is often important for certain builds.

But +1 to gems? It's nothing but your skill gems. Ok yeah, a little boost here and there, but certainly not game changing or anything. What's the f'ing point?

cant corrupt +1 gems to helmets

+1 shavs is gonna be awesome for a lot of builds, and if not, it is still just COOL ;)
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info