Stop it...

Many of you are complaining that some people get away with antagonizing, far from the truth. You don't know what happens behind closed doors, so mind your own business. Instead worry about yourself and grow some thick skin. Now is this thread meant to antagonize, no it's only purpose is to tell you my point of view. Take it with a grain of salt, it doesn't matter. Many of my threads are deleted, do I complain sometimes... Yes only because I know when a moderator doesn't read a thread.

All moderators are different, they are humans too... Not perfect, though some strive to be. I put myself in their shoes all the time.. It's not easy when recess is over. Do everyone a favor, let them do their jobs what they get paid for. Fair... Really does not exist when their no respect in the first place.

Your Obvious Troll,

-Solwitch

A.S.T
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I be KEEPSING IT REAL DOG.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I love you guys <3
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
That all fine and dandy until you get:

'You said gays. Gays is hate speech. Mute'.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I love [Removed by Support]. Best mod around.

[Removed by Support]
You got it all wrong again.

We already proved that all mods are romans.

Being a moderator also was invented in Jerusalem, you know the Wall where believers put little textmassages on paper in the stonegaps, provided with enough time, it just got way to crowded there.
So some guys were made responsible for pooling them out again.
Now some of them were actually foolish enough to read these snippets and got mad about their content.
These guys got called moderators.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Welcome to OT- Oh you guys already live here..

Welcome back!
114 views by the same people LOL awesome...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
Moonyu wrote:
I love [Removed by Support]. Best mod around.

[Removed by Support]

ohmygerd you really got edited by support for naming support..... just wow.
No. I just like poking them from time to time to let them know I know they are reading these.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info