Should have scammer tag's on people if u can prove it

would be nice if every one had in game deal with some one took image shots of the deal to prove it player should have a scammer tag thrown on him and not able to trade with any one for 60 days as first offense if done again in same time 2nd offense period gets 1 year tag done all there items cleared and 3rd offense in that year again perm ip Banned . this would also work for spammer shops that we see in global or trade or any channel to get rid of those

usually if some be friends you says he can help you reminder to always take screen shots of any deals no matter who it is even if you know the person literally or in your guild .
fyi don't trust this person [Removed by Support]

done in game scams to several people far as they have come forward now if you know this person or has done a crime towards you msg me building a case against him . Also check his forums post some of your items he could be selling that he so called borrowed or going to do a service for you if his thievery scam he has going on

thanks again hope to hear from you feed backs on the scam tags
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Sep 30, 2014, 4:43:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Naming and shaming is against forum policy.
Looks to me like you lent said offender items, why for the love of god would you lend more than you can afford to just give away and then bitch about it. Do you hand the pan handler on the street your bank cards and give them the PIN ?

I've lent nice 6L's to people I thought I could trust, but I wouldn't have cried if they left and kept them or sold them. but never was I crazy enough to lend out my GG gear...hahaha not even to my wife, in case she chaos's them or something.

Take your lumps and learn.
echo "The world is full of smart people" |sed -e 's/smart people/sheep/'
It's really hard to get scammed in this game. Judging by a couple of your suggestions, I'd say you were one of the few. Changing the game to add scammer tags or name flags on your items doesn't solve anything that just being careful wouldn't solve. Do a little research and only deal with reputable people if you're going to trade them your item freely in the trade window.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
yeah worst part it was some one i knew as a friend i thought i trusted but i guess i was wrong for thinking that cant trust any one ty all for the feed back
Last edited by Meatcurtians on Sep 30, 2014, 3:39:29 PM
screenshots can be faked, you know that right?
first rule of internet people , dont trust anyone you cant walk or drive to
Brah, at least describe the 'scam' (that happened to you?), so people could pay attention. If you lend gear to someone, then that's not technically a scam.

Basically the rule is; don't trust anybody. In my almost two years stay here, there's only 2 people I'd 100% trust with everything I have.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 1, 2014, 7:57:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info