any tips for a beta invite??!

I wants one super bad!! =)
Just stay active on the Forums. :) I think in one post on here they said your chances of getting a Beta key is 10x if your an active Forum user. :P Hope this helps. Hopefully it won't be long until I am able to get a key.
I would like a Beta key, because I am British and like Tea.
Biggest tip... here it comes...

Wait
I play sc2 at top 0.1%, D2 casually few years ago, Dota for 7 years real tryhard, casual league of legends.

I love my beta key! Got some feedback about quest direction, projectiles, UI, and a lot of compliments about the art style.
well wait like a month atleast... you signed up 2 days ago =(
people host multiple contests on these forums and different sites, just enter for a higher chance or stay active on the forums and wait a while. Here's one of me previous comments about someone and their chances of getting into the beta by just waiting --

"
Sacerrex wrote:
58 people are chosen randomly a day, about 1-10 new members a day, over a 10 day period about 100 new members but 580 keys given away, so every day your chances increase a little by a rough estimate of .58 a day up to 100, you're looking at 172.4 day wait.

Or you could try entering multiple contests or giveaways or listen in on streams while you have free time to increase your chances. Usually about 25-100 people enter at a time increasing your chances dramatically by a good 2-5% cutting off about 4-10 days every contest you enter.

Good like my friend. (open beta comes in late January - early February of 2012)
https://www.Twitch.tv/odyttv
so forum activity helps. i wish it was just random account or something.
"

It's abit of everything tbf, like all closed betas.
"The one who got away"
Praying to Keysus helped many lost sheep to get their key.

You may wanna read up on the "Book of Keysus" for guidance.
Kaysus loves rankings, increase Your chances for luck here:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/10767

EDIT:

Praying also helps ;)
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
Last edited by przebisty on Oct 17, 2011, 9:09:43 AM
"
blackstar003 wrote:

Forum activity really does help. I got my key from a generous person who happened to like it that I had 105 forum posts and for that reason gave me a key. So even if the forum activity doesn't increase your chances with the random timer on front page, it might help you some other way. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info