new monster

OP got hunted by Charan's new monster so hes HELLA MAD.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 30, 2014, 8:03:46 AM
"
"
one random player

Good point.

at least he is over level 60 lol

Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
looks fine to me
If this were a troll monster, it would use phase run and have an increased chance to drop quicksilver flasks.
Spoiler
Corrupt Quicksilver Flask of Plummeting, which attracts more phase running dropbears on use, and drowns you in QS.

Personal opinion: it's rather fitting, and complements the aesthetics of blood apes. The jungles of A2 have a more complete ecology now.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
If charan had a penis it would be in my mouth right now!
"
"
BogCreature wrote:
If charan had a penis it would be in my mouth right now!

It's not THAT comfortable under my desk, or so the GF has said in the past.

You need a better desk ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
If this were a troll monster, it would use phase run and have an increased chance to drop quicksilver flasks.
Spoiler
Corrupt Quicksilver Flask of Plummeting, which attracts more phase running dropbears on use, and drowns you in QS.

Personal opinion: it's rather fitting, and complements the aesthetics of blood apes. The jungles of A2 have a more complete ecology now.

Cheers dude. So you think they should stay where they are, rather than my plan of using them to liven up Fellshrine Ruins?

I'm not really qualified to say, given my whole lack of a playable computer situation -> lack of up-to-date practical experience. From past experiences, however, I can say Fellshrine is a rather sedated zone, and that isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's slower running than some other zones, but provides a farming location for people who are in the mood to just kick back and not worry too much.

Beyond preserving a nice "tired" zone to grind out, I believe they would absolutely clash with the aesthetics of Fellshrine.. unless GGG were willing to give them a decayed/zombie-ish skin just for that zone? And maps? Having living and undead variants could also bear good consequences for mapping (I <3 everything that interacts with necros)... but I'm getting carried away brainstorming shit that needn't be brainstormed; I don't know if that'd be a thing you'd want to do with your pet.
Spoiler
Although, speaking of pets, GGG could also sell a smaller undead variant for all we folk jealous of the ten "limited edition" living variants ;)

Also Spoiler Tagged
Speaking from experience, having a relatively tiny wife, "better" desks don't help. The same problem will always be present: the desk is either lap height and comfortable to work on, or spacious enough beneath but uncomfortable to work on.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 30, 2014, 10:42:26 AM
"
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Spoiler

Cheers dude. So you think they should stay where they are, rather than my plan of using them to liven up Fellshrine Ruins?

My opinion on this is that it runs counter to fellshrines identity, which is that there is nothing alive on the way to the church, and putting a nice living drop bear there might seem awkward.
birds > droppingbears > all
"
OP got hunted by Charan's new monster so hes HELLA MAD.

LOL not even close :D, if they were indeed devourers v2.0 they would have been already nerfed to 1 per drop

"
CanHasPants wrote:
Spoiler

:D ahahah, happy to hear some solid arguments always, but isnt their feeling way too much ape-ish (droping from the trees more or less like the apes when the big one is calling them ?) Why not something completely new, that doesnt resemble or use mechanics already in game, and does not look like cartoon character/animal
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info