How to proceed with tyrannical Imbued Wand

Hey Forums,

I tend to blow my alts on some higher lvl items I got in my stash and I just hit tyrannical on this ilvl 76 imbued wand:

unfortunately it also got a low tier accuracy mod -.-

Questions are:
1. Is it of worth to someone who might wnat to craft it further? I got no experience with the new crafting meta with master so I dont really know where it might go...
2. Or should I just yolo regal it and see whats next? Cause I got no eternals nad I dont think I would use them with the stupid acc mod on there ^^

Id be glad for any help from you!

regards
ilvl is pretty damned high... but the base damage is far lower
than a prophecy or tornado.

I wouldnt regal that... if you did what are the odds it would
add any damage? thhen what have you got.

what if it DID add damage? then what? use it? i doubt it can beat
a modest prophecy / tornado wand.
If i would want to proceed with master crafting I would have to regal it first to at the "can have more than one craftedf mod" mod, right?

Then I could make it have ok damage depending on wether I get a suffix or prefix.

If I had the currency to craft it further I would use it and make a wander around it since I never played one.

btw. It only has slightly less dps than the other wands. Its faster so it shoukd scale better in the end?
Last edited by derriesen on Sep 29, 2014, 6:31:09 PM
1. Imbued Wand is the best base :) (80% of the DPS is coming from Auras)
2. With the last changes to the rarity tier of high flat phys rolls, the chance to hit something is even lower on the regal
3. Yolo :)

If you hit Crit or Ias or a Prefix you would get

Crit or Ias:
(27+15)*1.5*1.1(Ias Roll)*(1.2+1.61+0.4(Hybrid))~220pDPS

Useless Prefix:
42*1.5*2.81~180pDPS

If you hit Flaring :D
62*1.65*3.21=328pDPS ;)

If you hit a Suffix its destroyed... even a Useless Prefix would be weak, as 180pDPS Crit Wands are cheaper than 1ex :)

Btw: ilvl has to be 77 to hit flaring, never craft something with lower ilvl ^^
Last edited by Ceratoidei on Sep 30, 2014, 2:28:28 AM

Any advice Ceratoidei on my 2 bows? ilvl is 77 Was trying to hit tyrannical but got Cruel/Bloodthirsty. My first time trying to craft item. Just rolled Ranger (lvl83 now) and Im trying to make myself bow that I can use in end game maps since I don't have 25+ex for 350pdps Harbinger bow. Didn't know chance to get highest phys dmg was nerfed so I burned over 500 Alts for these 2 :(
Yolo regaled it, got 7% lightning damage...

Thanks for the advice, at least I know now, that tyrannical actually exists! ^^

As compensation for the screwed up crafting attempt I found this yesterday:

not too bad.

Thanks for the help!

regards
"
Sidad wrote:

Any advice Ceratoidei on my 2 bows? ilvl is 77 Was trying to hit tyrannical but got Cruel/Bloodthirsty. My first time trying to craft item. Just rolled Ranger (lvl83 now) and Im trying to make myself bow that I can use in end game maps since I don't have 25+ex for 350pdps Harbinger bow. Didn't know chance to get highest phys dmg was nerfed so I burned over 500 Alts for these 2 :(

I have 4 characters that uses bows and i'd take that cruel/ease--> regal-->craft flat physical and then use it... it's good enough for 71-74 maps and 66-69 maps are going to be "easy", just level your gems..once you have level 20 gems&level 86 skilltree, then you know if you need a better weapon.

Sometimes it's better to have a weapon that you can use instead of try to craft the best possible and then fail and run out of currencies.... :D

e: on a sidenote: Lunaris 3 is harder than most of the 66-68 maps, Spectre of God is harder than most 70-72 maps, ofcourse i'm talking about white/blue maps
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Sep 30, 2014, 4:48:23 AM
Im running 73-77 maps, depending on drops, solo. And using right now 349 pdps Lioneye's:

Spoiler

With ~30% CC I crit every 2nd or 3rd time and I don't miss. Cant use it in phys reflect maps thou.

So If I cant get that bow to at least 350 pdps Id rather sell it as is and try another white one when I get few thousands Alts. So no im not trying to get some super high dmg end game item. All Im trying to get is something a little better than what I have right now.
Last edited by Sidad on Sep 30, 2014, 5:10:05 AM
I have to ask what is your main skill?
You use SA for cursing... have tried to use SA as a main?
That Lioneys is fast, but it's damage is low.

e: i assume you have the same problems that i have aka. blue packs kicks your ass, whites just disappear and singletargets just takes some time but are not that hard(ofc some bosses are impossible)

I kinda solved this problem by using Hatred for some chilling and then i use these gloves:

Blue packs with curse immunity are bad and if they are leapers.. oh man, if my EVA/Dodge fails i die. I just try to run away and hope some of them forgets me and then try to kill them few at the time.

Rare Devouer+any damagemod+failed eva/dodge-roll= instagib (i do have 75% resists/3300 hp, not enough)
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Sep 30, 2014, 9:00:22 AM
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
I have to ask what is your main skill?
You use SA for cursing... have tried to use SA as a main?
That Lioneys is fast, but it's damage is low.

My main skill is Tornado Shot/Puncture combination. Tried SA on 5L Lioneyes and didnt like it. I could do a lot of dmg but I just don't like the way it plays. Sometimes I swap gems and use it in some situations but in general I don't like that skill. No fun factor for me.

Regarding Lioneye's dmg 350 pdps is good enough so far to go through lvl 77 really fast without any issues. Im not so sure 350 pdps Harbinger can dish out as much dmg as lioneye's since its slower and it can miss while Lioneye's is very fast and always hits. So I don't crit as much as with Harbinger but I don't miss and Im much faster so cant complain so far dmg wise. Mobs die in 1-2 hits even in lvl 77 maps and I don't have 20/20 gems. 11.5k dmg with Tornado Shot (6 link)/19k with Puncture (4 Link) and 10.1k with Split Arrow is not too bad with lvl 18 gems. Eventually Ill make puncture 5 Link, TS 6 Link and SA 4 Link. I just need more gems to color my items.

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
e: i assume you have the same problems that i have aka. blue packs kicks your ass, whites just disappear and singletargets just takes some time but are not that hard(ofc some bosses are impossible)

I kinda solved this problem by using Hatred for some chilling and then i use these gloves:
Spoiler

I killed all bosses up to lvl 77 maps and some with really hard mods and learned my lesson and now I chaos maps with dangerous mods like phys reflect/vulnerability or -max resist. They are doable but you have to play very carefully and it takes much more time so most of the time its not worth it time/reward wise. Rest....I always try to roll Magic->Pack->Rare->Exiles and just rush through them.

My toon is now lvl 84 with 4106 hp max resist 46% evasion (not running grace unless some hard mod maps like phys reflect) 40% Dodge Attacks 45% Dodge Spells 30% Stun Avoidance.

For auras I run Hatred+Herald of Fire/Ice and my gloves are:
Spoiler

Mana leach really helps in some map mods like no curse or half/no regen. Until I find some good rings with mana leach Ill use my current gloves.

"
PyleWarlord wrote:
Blue packs with curse immunity are bad and if they are leapers.. oh man, if my EVA/Dodge fails i die. I just try to run away and hope some of them forgets me and then try to kill them few at the time.

Rare Devouer+any damagemod+failed eva/dodge-roll= instagib (i do have 75% resists/3300 hp, not enough)

I use Warlord's Mark with Curse on Hit/SA combination for now. Its just to apply curse and to kill stuff that requires less dmg in phys reflect maps. I use chin sol in those maps and kill mobs safely. Works pretty good so far since I get endurance charges always up plus life/mana leach.

I have no problem whatsoever with blue packs or any mob since my char has 56% move speed most mobs cant come close to me unless some map mod gives them move boost or some rare with move boost. My problem is rare mobs with phys reflect and corrupted blood I crit/hit outside my screen.

Blue packs Leapers or some hard bosses are not big issue as long as I keep moving out of their range and use puncture on them. Crit puncture does massive dmg and for leeper I just step aside and crit Tornado Shot them into oblivion. Easy peasy.

Last edited by Sidad on Sep 30, 2014, 11:15:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info