Checkpoints system as a solution vs. multiple windows

Hello. I use the Google translator, I hope you understand my idea.

Many players create and use characters to play in multiple windows (with the help of third-party programs) for multiple loot.
So, if one player farm same boss solo and getting 100% drop, another player farm boss with 5 windows and getting 100+(50x5)=350% loot (of somethink like that, dont remember numbers) becoming much richer with less effort. Course this *farm* GGG not expect, but the solution to this problem still has not been found.
What about making checkpoint system? For example, Dominus 2 player: each ladder to the upper level is a checkpoint. Each player passes through the ladder increases the final drop. One ladder -> ~17%, 3 ladder (2+dom room) make +50% drop for 2nd player in party -> 150%. If one of them just open portal for 3rd player, its give 0% drop (no checkpoint = gtfo), summary still 150% for 3 player.
Vaal - some principle.
In the case of Piety, Lunaris have lift upward in some places on the way to Piety, or its can be doors.
Other bosses anywhere as you like.
Thus, a person who was just a freeloader reduces the amount of loot. This will solve the problem of multiplication of loot using multiple windows. Perhaps it will create a more stable and long-term (not *open_me_portal* - damage dealler kill piety \ some players afk - leave party - another party - *open_me_portal* - ...). Honest drop for all.
Perhaps this idea has already been proposed for GGG, i was not looking that.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
ughhh google translator sucks XD

there is a much easier way, add the /players "x" command diablo 2 had.

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info