Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 5: Hegemony's Era Crit Knockback Staff Duelist

What a beast, well done !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Sweep NEEDS a buff. Enough said. I really like the skill but it is being quickly left behind.
Gamespot's website isn't working and their video player is 480p at best. Unless GGG is getting paid for the BOTW's, can you guys just upload to Youtube instead?
Indeed, the website is currently down which is a pain!

Youtube please?
Just for try for see and for know.

She corpse exploded the corpse of the boss...
free publicity for both parties is kind of a good deal
Why on EARTH would you use lightning coil with this build dammit.
"
glh5 wrote:
Why on EARTH would you use lightning coil with this build dammit.

Exactly what I was thinking. When you have a 20something second Immortal Call, why would you need MORE phys mitigation? What you need is a way to deal with spells and chaos damage, of which I see none in this guide.
I don't like Hegemonys Era.
Unique weapons shouldn't be that strong in my opinion.

That being said, the creater made good use of the unique and built a nice build around it. Props for that!
Last edited by Reizoko on Sep 29, 2014, 10:08:37 PM
I would have thought most designers of unique items had a build/idea in mind when they designed it in the first place :o
I found this staff quite early in Rampage and have thought about doing a build around it since then. I was thinking of using ground slam rather than sweep but I have to say that I am happy to finally see someone making sweep extremely potent while still being extremely defensive. One of the better designed uniques in the new leagues, I think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info