Morsexier's Shop - updated 4-16-2014

~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror
~b/o 1 mirror

For mirror if wanted.

I primarily play INV\AMB but I am going to update this shop soon.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Mar 15, 2015, 1:53:47 PM
Would you take 3 chaos for Bramble Guardian?
1 alch for behemoth grip

@FireBallBitch
Last edited by ongre on Feb 6, 2013, 8:11:13 AM
1 chaos for fp (8)
1 Chaos for Miracle razor lvl 58 Dagger if you dont like my offer just pm and we can talk price
IGN MarlboroRedHC
Doom Span Shield 1 fusing, pm me Mandalamace
Mandalawand_I lvl 78 (HC inactive) Or MandalaFP_I lvl 68 (HC inactive) Or MandalaMace lvl 58 (HC RIP) Or HealieK_I lvl 87 (HC active)
Singaporean HardCore PoE Player.
Contact me on either of the characters:) Prefarably the active one as I''m currently playing that!
"
Scenelegend wrote:
Would you take 3 chaos for Bramble Guardian?

Yes, C\o and closing in 1 hour.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Updated with more items.
"
MarlboroRed wrote:
1 Chaos for Miracle razor lvl 58 Dagger if you dont like my offer just pm and we can talk price

Tried pm'ing you in game. Hit me up when you're online.
A blessing for demon beads amulet.

IGN : Anderson_Shinpu
@MaxEntitlement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info