Logged in... Logged back out.

Took a break from the game for a week, went back on and... well was bored out of my mind. Opened up a map only to be attacked by desync, even though I didn't die... It's rather annoying. I invite GGG to try my account and my build. Builds like this break games, even with trigger gems not working together anymore why play anything else that is prone to desync.

My build is worth probably 6 exalts, while other builds cost severely more and do a far less better job. I shouldn't seek out fun in a game, the fun should already be there. Atziri why even bother with her, pointless.

I'm not quitting, but if I am not having fun why bother. I'll just wait for the next expansion...

I have to say finding the Masters was fun, finding Zara and making a hideout from her is end game for me. A build that kills mobs in seconds with Zara's hideout is definitely end game.

The biggest issue I find with this game and this is a personal one, after days of flipping, trading and finally creating a build after two maps the build is boring. Its the same formula, attack with one click and avoid damage. It's not an exaggeration, majority of builds are like this.

My build takes it a step further, you just stand there... Hmmmm what could it be.

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info