Haku mission after 1.2.3 patch made a little easy?

Hello guys,

I´ve had a few Haku mission after the patch hit. I play a SRS summoner so some adjustment felt ok, but seems you might have gone a little overboard.

I had a lev 77 Haku with totems. They did´nt seem to do any damage to my char - was running lev 20 Arctic Armour. The totems placed spiked balls every couple of seconds. Summoned zombies died, but i was unaffected. Bug/luck?

Another thing to consider is the ability to return to master instance - for example to loot a timed mission afterwards.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
They look more threatening for sure but I think you're right, they were insane prepatch but post patch they weren't as hard to complete. I kept being cautious like shit was going to one shot me any minute though.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Yeah, it has been a bit of a pendulum. Haku went from most difficult to easiest. Still, fact is that his quests are dull as dishwater, so getting them done quickly and easily is better than a huge challenge.
i like haku missions - but was afraid of doing them due to desync+revive fiasco that killed me more than few times

but in a 73 map haku area is 74. and can drop maps. and contains quite a few mobs to kill for exp. cant say a bad thing about that

however these exploding bacons sure do look scary..

i like them so much that haku is now my 4th master
Haku mission are still scary for me at level 70. Lost almost half my life to single totem (3.8k) at the moment. (My cold res is only at 69% at the moment so might be a factor.)

I just ran out and skipped it.
actually, for me Haku missions became harder.

before the last patch i could put on a saffels and just go through all the missions.
died only once when got myself trapped in a tight spot inbetween three damaging totems.

yesterday i had my first after-patch mission (level 75 area)
and it was the first time i actually abandoned Haku mission.

a billion of raging spirits (or were those the new "beacons", i dunno),
like the whole screen covered with them,
doing a lot of damage despite the saffels,
used all my life/fire res flask and didn't go even half the way through.

attempted again after refilling flasks,
was taking damage like crazy, used all flasks once again,
and seeing the risk just gave up.

i admit, i haven't had a quartz flask,
never had to use one before.

don't know why you all say it became easier ...

or maybe i got a specifically hard variation ?

EDIT:
now that i wrote that i got a thought:
if those were indeed raging spirits, their damage is not a spell, its an attack,
so my saffels have probably made it actually worse, maybe i should've used a normal shield,
hmm
Even the unstoppable force can not break the unbreakable wall.
Last edited by myownclone on Sep 30, 2014, 6:14:41 AM
I've done one Haku mission. I like the new damaging totems better, had ice nova totems that cast the nova 5 times and then go on cooldown, so it's possible to move around without getting chilled. It was a timed mission. The time limit was 2 minutes.
Upon finding the spirit raging spirits started to spawn. Hundreds of them. And they were everywhere. They spawned in fixed spots on the map. I quartzed through and managed to make it out alive though.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Sep 30, 2014, 10:19:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info