I want a new coat

Not uncommon to see ppl wearing these around here

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
One more thing - I recommend using layers of clothing - something snug and simple as this stuff in the link, put your normal jacket on top of it for the sake of pockets, windprotection, looks etc. At work or wherever you simply take off both at once, I use this type of tactics since forever and the versatility is king.

Ive lived in Nordic conditions my entire life, you're preaching to the choir. All great advice though
I even lived through this while I was in high school. It was like a Siberian Sci-Fi dystopia. Burning wood to stay warm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Ice_Storm_of_1998
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 30, 2014, 5:49:48 PM
Awesome enviroment, I like my winter being proper. Lowest I experienced was -40c with heavy wind, getting your eyelashes frozen fogether until you can't open your eyes is fun. I handle that with much more ease than anything above 25c lol.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
My snugly fleecy and russian hat:

I posted this before, I never have to fear winter again.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 30, 2014, 6:18:53 PM
With that beard winter fears you.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
My beard is a lot worse now because I abandoned trimming it, as well as cutting my hair around the start of this year.

Evolution of Bhavv into Yeti / Bigfoot is nearing completion:

Spoiler

Ok, I really need to cut it all.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 30, 2014, 6:25:51 PM
ok you've got a little hipster DNA im sorry I doubted you
dude that shit is out of CONTROL. Just shave it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info