nado shot vs wander

I was just debating which one would clear faster if given that both have 6L and weapons are master crafted,

I follow mathil's build with nado, and idk a good build for wander yet
Tornado shot clears pretty slow compared to Split, so I would imagine the answer is a wander build would be faster than tornado shot also...
By split, u mean like windripper kinda split?
The wand wins if your accuracy is high enough and you have mana sustain.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Can anyone point me into a good mid-budget wander build?
"
Dumblet wrote:

No I just mean using the identical build, gear, stats, everything, and just replace your tornado shot and greater multiple gem with Split arrow and pierce or split arrow and chain depending on if you have drillneck quiver or not. Split arrow is way faster than tornado shot.

In order to maximize your clear speed with tornado shot you actually have to aim. It takes some practice to consistently hit that sweet spot. Even when you get it, mindless spam with split is faster...

"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Dumblet wrote:

No I just mean using the identical build, gear, stats, everything, and just replace your tornado shot and greater multiple gem with Split arrow and pierce or split arrow and chain depending on if you have drillneck quiver or not. Split arrow is way faster than tornado shot.

In order to maximize your clear speed with tornado shot you actually have to aim. It takes some practice to consistently hit that sweet spot. Even when you get it, mindless spam with split is faster...

Split arrow have few issues:

-It's ineffecient to use it against single target (so u must have another single target attack)
-Your attack angle is like 120 degrees so it's bad in small tight places, so if you get surronded by monsters you won't solve it with 2 shots.
-Your efficiency is based on your positioning much more than tornado shot which is bad in desync game.

For huge open spaces - Split arrow
For square rooms, indoor maps, bosses and dagerous situations - tornado shot

To do OP I was also wondering about this and will make some calculations about it for sure. I've crafted flaring+regal on 2 daggers, 2 wands and harbinger. Will make calculations and share results (that's for life based, evasion+Acro char, dualwield if possible).

With Chain, Split doesn't really have a problem with desync and it's also effective in small areas.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Sep 29, 2014, 12:29:50 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:
"
VixTrader wrote:
"
Dumblet wrote:

Split arrow have few issues:

-It's ineffecient to use it against single target (so u must have another single target attack)
-Your attack angle is like 120 degrees so it's bad in small tight places, so if you get surronded by monsters you won't solve it with 2 shots.
-Your efficiency is based on your positioning much more than tornado shot which is bad in desync game.

For huge open spaces - Split arrow
For square rooms, indoor maps, bosses and dagerous situations - tornado shot

To do OP I was also wondering about this and will make some calculations about it for sure. I've crafted flaring+regal on 2 daggers, 2 wands and harbinger. Will make calculations and share results (that's for life based, evasion+Acro char, dualwield if possible).

Sorry I just assumed the OP knew I meant the standard Split / Puncture build.

Talking about nado shot as a boss killer is moot. It's not even remotely in the conversation compared to a single puncture shot.
Last edited by VixTrader on Sep 29, 2014, 1:03:37 PM
Also,i'm gonna add in a burning flameblast, i know it's way different from the bow or wander build but i just wanna know which one clears faster.. also still looking for a good phys wand build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info