Lost an inventory tab with items

At some time between 9-28-2014 (~2pm CST) and 9-29-2014 (9am CST), I lost a stash tab and all the items in it (I labelled it "Sets"). Additionally, I had 2 other tabs that were recently renamed lose their new name and color. All my tabs are premium, and I currently only show 43 tabs (I thought I only bought them in packs, so it should be an even number, but I *may* be mistaken there).

Fortunately, the lost tab was only items to be sold for the chaos vendor recipe, so it's not a *huge* loss, but it's very concerning.
did you log out and back in again?

does the tab show up on the website?
Sounds like you're in the wrong league.
Yes, logged out and back.

Yes, it is missing from the web interface.

League comment is ridiculous. I'm in the same league I've always been in: standard
Send an email to support at the address in the Contact Support link at the top of the page.

Sounds like an account issue, and they're the only ones who can assist with that.

I wanted to make sure it was an account issue before sending you their way.
Not sure if anything was done since my original post, but I found my sets tab renamed to one of my unique item tabs. I don't know if anything was lost, though, since I found a couple of unique items on an unnamed tab. Oh, well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info