ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

"
Derpey wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
RagnarokX wrote:

For example, i would like to offer 3.5 Chance for 1 Fuse. Currently cant do, i must offer 7 to 2 ratio. I

Which makes perfect sense because you can't trade half an orb.

Ever heard of this amazing orb called an Alchemy?

He's not trading Alch. He's trading Chance and Fuses.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
RagnarokX wrote:
I think its fine, apart from the timer and cookie thing.

I have two suggestions tho.

Maybe you can implement a thumbs up / down system, so a buyer CAN +1 a seller if the deal went quick and smooth, or -1 if the deal didnt happen, inventory was not stocked or seller tried to renegotiate ratios.

Secondly, i want to be able to offer uneven amount of orbs.

For example, i would like to offer 3.5 Chance for 1 Fuse. Currently cant do, i must offer 7 to 2 ratio. I

We won't implement an up/downvote system for now. It's too easy to exploit it. Soon, there'll be a comment section for each shop where you can post your experiences with the shop.

Check this, I can offer uneven amount of orbs, although I really dislike such trades in general.

---

@Evil4Zerggin "Too much clutter"

---

@monkuar That's the Metronic Admin Template 2.0. One of the best templates for its price.
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 8, 2014, 5:30:27 AM
Bump!
love the 3rd party trading site adds thumbs down
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
We have a new design now, which in my opinion looks a lot better and on top of that, there's so much more space for content now. We really hope you like it as much as we do. If you encounter any problems with it, please let me know in the comments. Apart from that, we decided to introduce a news section where you can get the latest information about ExileBro, upcoming changes, discussions, client changelogs and much more. Sometimes, I felt like 140 characters on twitter were just not enough. So here we are, hope you like this feature as well!

Everything has been pretty busy in the last few days. We got a lot of feature requests and suggestions which is amazing, thanks for the huge support so far. The following changes have been applied to the live version of ExileBro:

- Updated design
- News section with comment support
- Swapping currencies on the search results page (you have to select at least one type of currency for this to work)
- You can now sort the table elements on the search results page
- If you sort by What you get or What you pay, the system will normalize the trade rates.
- The system now stores the old currency exchange rates, so we can have some nice rate change graphs soon
- Online time button time has been increased from 20 to 60 minutes
Added a Remember me function for your login data, so you won't be logged out every 20 minutes

I guess that's it! Sorry, it's not that much, but hopefully I have some more free time soon, so I can implement all your great suggestions! The next thing that'll be implemented very soon is a feature to blacklist certain users if you think that their shops are a scam, so you won't see those anymore.

There was a lot of discussion about adding a rating/upvote/downvote system for trades. We decided that we won't implement something like that for now, since it's pretty easy to exploit. Instead, we'll add a comment section for each shop where you can talk about your experiences with a shop.

Last point: LiftingNerdBro made an amazing introduction video for ExileBro! Make sure to check out his channel, the video is featured on the dashboard as well!

So far,
klayveR
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 10, 2014, 11:39:14 AM
the design is great the site idea is awesome....now the but.... it attracts the biggest scum of the game with outrages ratios mostly targeted at desperate ppl

it really needs some kind of voting or review system
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 10, 2014, 3:46:22 PM
"
ventiman wrote:
the design is great the site idea is awesome....now the but.... it attracts the biggest scum of the game with outrages ratios mostly targeted at desperate ppl

it really needs some kind of voting or review system

You can vote against them by not purchasing anything from their shops, I've used it a few times and there's always been plenty of other players selling what I want at a reasonable rate.
Works well enough IMO. I put up some orbs for standard trade-board ratios, get a few whispers from time to time while playing alts. Beats standing around in Sarn refreshing the board ad.
Did you consider implementing a point system?

Like I say what orbs have what point values when buying and what when selling, then which orbs I want to sell and which to buy, customers can work it out, and can pay in multiple currencies.

Also it would make changing ratios easier to handle, we could set up the point values in the dashboard for all our shops.

And finally, do away with the amount thing, where we set how many we have, instead let us disable a certain entry (perhaps also in dashboard, a checkbox if we aren't buying an orb anymore or aren't selling an orb anymore), and let players enter a number in the popup that comes, so they click on alteration orbs for chaos orbs, then they get a popup where they see the ratio (13.5:1) and a box where they can enter how many alts they want to trade for chaos, i.e. they enter 55, and the tell becomes "Hi, I want to buy 55 alts worth of chaos from you, for the ratio 13.5:1", and then player and shopkeep can discuss if he should add something to the chaos or if they'll just trade 54 alts.

Or do away with the specific tell in the points system, just say I'm interested in buying from you.

Maybe add it as a second category of shops, points shops where they can mix and match, and the shops we got now, where it's 1 currency for 1 other.

Also, @ the client, my internet is unstable lately, and when it dies the client shuts down, with a message that exilebro is busy atm and to try later, you could suppress that message and keep trying every 5 minutes until the connection can be established again.

And all in all, ty, great service!
IGN: Lexx_the_Silent
"
Lexx691 wrote:

And finally, do away with the amount thing, where we set how many we have, instead let us disable a certain entry (perhaps also in dashboard, a checkbox if we aren't buying an orb anymore or aren't selling an orb anymore)

Yes, please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info