ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

A down voting system is unnecessary.

Players can easily "down vote" shops by simply not doing business there.
"

There won't be a down voting system. You'll only be able to give a shop a positive rating. If you don't like a shop, you won't be able to downvote it, but to add the user/shop to your blacklist so you won't see their trades and shops anymore.
"
klayveR wrote:
"

There won't be a down voting system. You'll only be able to give a shop a positive rating. If you don't like a shop, you won't be able to downvote it, but to add the user/shop to your blacklist so you won't see their trades and shops anymore.

Publicly visible voting systems are easily manipulated, even ones offering only a positive vote option. Something to consider.
"
"
klayveR wrote:
"

Publicly visible voting systems are easily manipulated, even ones offering only a positive vote option. Something to consider.

Yeah, there should be a tool, that takes ratios of REAL deals made. Only those indicate the true state of market, while overprices items arent.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Suggestion: display bid-ask instead of a list of individual shops.

What I'm thinking is something like this: Instead of having separate "need" and "have" drop-downs, just have a single drop down for the currency type. Then, display one row for each other currency along with the bid and ask prices for that conversion.

For example, at current Rampage Chisel prices, if you search for Chisels you would get something like:

Exalted: Bid 1:140, Ask 1:100
Chaos: Bid 2:5, Ask 1:2
Alteration: Bid 4:1, Ask 5:1

and so forth, maybe with online-only ratios below in smaller text.

Then if you wanted to sell Chisels, you would click on the Bid value, and if you wanted to buy Chisels you would click on the Ask value. The site would then take you to either a sorted list of sellers/buyers or directly to messaging the person with the best rate. In case of ties, perhaps either choose the most recently online, randomly, or by upvoted shop.

You might also add the NPC vendor ratios for the conversions that have them (e.g. bid 1 Fuse for 4 Jeweller). Maybe add a fake account to the database called "Clarissa" XD

If you blacklist someone, then they are excluded from the bid/ask calculation. This should only be necessary in cases of outright fraud, though---someone simply offering bad rates will put themselves at the end of the list.

I think this would be easier to navigate, and it would also streamline trying to figure out what an appropriate exchange rate is.
Last edited by Evil4Zerggin on Oct 8, 2014, 12:36:27 AM
I think its fine, apart from the timer and cookie thing.

I have two suggestions tho.

Maybe you can implement a thumbs up / down system, so a buyer CAN +1 a seller if the deal went quick and smooth, or -1 if the deal didnt happen, inventory was not stocked or seller tried to renegotiate ratios.

Secondly, i want to be able to offer uneven amount of orbs.

For example, i would like to offer 3.5 Chance for 1 Fuse. Currently cant do, i must offer 7 to 2 ratio. I
"
RagnarokX wrote:

For example, i would like to offer 3.5 Chance for 1 Fuse. Currently cant do, i must offer 7 to 2 ratio. I

Which makes perfect sense because you can't trade half an orb.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
The website's ui design is beautiful.. is that a template or custom made?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
RagnarokX wrote:

Which makes perfect sense because you can't trade half an orb.

Ever heard of this amazing orb called an Alchemy?
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info