ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

"
fbzzs wrote:
I really like the idea, but sadly the most seller have scamrate. Its nearly impossible to find good/fair deals.

Some standard shop:
"

No bullshit exchange rates. Real trades. Always Online.
What you get: 1 ex - What you pay 36c
What you get: 32c - What you pay 1 ex

"

[---] standard shop cheap prices
What you get 1 ex - What you pay 36c
What you get 1 ex - What you pay 120 alc
etc

Ok bros. 95% of shops like this two.

Will be cool, if we can rate this shops with 1-5 star or something, maybe less newbie will trade with this scammers. But you know mankind.. Too much haters and retard and will not work.

Btw sold my 800 fusing really fast - cause have good rates.

Lol. You do know the players make the prices, and not everyone wants the same for the same thing. I could trade ex for 1 chaos if i wanted to. There are no rules in barter based trading.
ugh, nevermind..

I do have one issue, though. I need to manually type name/pass every time i visit because it is not stored. Even after logging in manually it will log me out sometimes for no apparent reason.

Is this just not functioning yet or is there a problem with my cookies or something?

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Oct 4, 2014, 10:31:41 AM
double post? whoops.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Oct 4, 2014, 10:02:25 AM
Really clean design on this one. As more and more people begin to sign up, it'll be a day trader's delight.

Congratulations
I tried this platform yesterday, and really satisfied. It's so far better, than spamming into tradechat :).

Now i'm struggling to determine fair rates for my shop.

About insane rates in some shops - you know, it will always exist. As well as crappy items for 1 exa b/o. Players may ask whatever they want, but buyers will search for the best price, not the worst one ).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Gonna give this a try next time I need to unload some orbs. The trade board gets the job done too but it's a big hassle if you alt hop a lot.

edit: looks good, quick and easy way to link your IG account with the site, fast set-up for shops. Needs another always-online tool though. I'm already running one for XYZ, would you consider cooperating with the author so he can add your site to his tool like he did with the (now defunct) POEmarkets?
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Last edited by OwVEmrkMLX on Oct 4, 2014, 12:21:54 PM
"
Dreggz wrote:
ugh, nevermind..

I do have one issue, though. I need to manually type name/pass every time i visit because it is not stored. Even after logging in manually it will log me out sometimes for no apparent reason.

Is this just not functioning yet or is there a problem with my cookies or something?

I have to admit that the login isn't stored in a cookie yet. That's on my list though and I'll implement it as soon as possible.

"
Really clean design on this one. As more and more people begin to sign up, it'll be a day trader's delight.

Congratulations

Glad you like it, thanks!

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
I tried this platform yesterday, and really satisfied. It's so far better, than spamming into tradechat :).

Now i'm struggling to determine fair rates for my shop.

About insane rates in some shops - you know, it will always exist. As well as crappy items for 1 exa b/o. Players may ask whatever they want, but buyers will search for the best price, not the worst one ).

I completely agree with you! You should add the rates that you'd consider fair if you were the one to buy it.

"
holocaustus wrote:
Gonna give this a try next time I need to unload some orbs. The trade board gets the job done too but it's a big hassle if you alt hop a lot.

edit: looks good, quick and easy way to link your IG account with the site, fast set-up for shops. Needs another always-online tool though. I'm already running one for XYZ, would you consider cooperating with the author so he can add your site to his tool like he did with the (now defunct) POEmarkets?

The online-tool isn't necessary, you can also just use the online button. I'll ask my developer if he can add support for poe.xyz too and I'll also try to get in contact with the developer of the always-online on xyz tool.
"
klayveR wrote:

The online-tool isn't necessary, you can also just use the online button.

Every 20 mins? :O
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:

The online-tool isn't necessary, you can also just use the online button.

Every 20 mins? :O

Yes. I'm thinking about increasing it to 30 minutes. I fear that some people might abuse it, so I'm very careful. Sorry for that :/
Can you make the "edit all" button in the "manage shop" page? Cause site allows to edit multiple values at once, but you cant apply all changes, only one of them (all other will be discarded, and that annoys a bit).
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info