ExileBro.com - Search for orb trades, create a orb shop and more! ASK questions/price check items!

Big thanks to the developers.

Much better than trying to spam the trade chat all day or spamming the public notice board. If you offer reasonable rates people will buy your orbs. Don't want to be scammed? Just offer your own orbs for a decent rate.

Would be cool to be able to buy and sell vaal fragments too :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
Derpey wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:
"
Derpey wrote:
Great idea, but abused by the typical ripoffers, site already ruined for me.

Too bad such hard work ruined by this.

Guess I have to quote myself again:

"
klayveR wrote:
The good deals are gone very fast, and thats normal and obvious.

Remember that there are two ways of exchanging currency on the website, the first one is searching AND there is selling! If you think the rates people are putting on there are a scam, create your own shop with better rates and you'll have your currency exchanged pretty fast.

Problem is, literally all the bloody deals are giant scams.

"
klayveR wrote:

Guess you didn't read my quote.

This is pretty frustrating to witness. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Pretty neat website! It looks great on my PC, but when I browse the site on my iPhone, half the page fails to load and I am unable to see the second half of trade offers. Is this an issue on my end? Thanks!
It's really nice. Hopefully more people will continue to use it and it gets more acceptance (like poe.xyz).
"
Pretty neat website! It looks great on my PC, but when I browse the site on my iPhone, half the page fails to load and I am unable to see the second half of trade offers. Is this an issue on my end? Thanks!

Thanks! That's an issue with the website and the display of tables. It's on my list already, but I'm not sure how I'll fix that yet.

"
CutlassPair wrote:
It's really nice. Hopefully more people will continue to use it and it gets more acceptance (like poe.xyz).

Glad you like it!
Bump!
First off, this site is awesome -- thank you.

Few small suggestions (if note mentioned yet)

With current offers, you have two options:

Remove Offer and Edit Ratio.

May I suggest an ability to just activate or deactivate an offer? For instance, I tried to trade with someone earlier who was out of what he was offering. I am hesitant to go back to his shop because I don't want to be a pest. Not all of us have ratios memorized, so deactivating it allows sellers to keep what has worked for them while not having it active.

Just a small suggestion....awesome site for a gap that needed to be filled. Thanks!
"
Nubatron wrote:
First off, this site is awesome -- thank you.

Few small suggestions (if note mentioned yet)

With current offers, you have two options:

Remove Offer and Edit Ratio.

May I suggest an ability to just activate or deactivate an offer? For instance, I tried to trade with someone earlier who was out of what he was offering. I am hesitant to go back to his shop because I don't want to be a pest. Not all of us have ratios memorized, so deactivating it allows sellers to keep what has worked for them while not having it active.

Just a small suggestion....awesome site for a gap that needed to be filled. Thanks!

That's a great idea, I wrote this down! Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you like it!
Oh, forgot my other suggestion:

Add in fragments for atziri/uber atziri as well?
I really like the idea, but sadly the most seller have scamrate. Its nearly impossible to find good/fair deals.

Some standard shop:
"

No bullshit exchange rates. Real trades. Always Online.
What you get: 1 ex - What you pay 36c
What you get: 32c - What you pay 1 ex

"

[---] standard shop cheap prices
What you get 1 ex - What you pay 36c
What you get 1 ex - What you pay 120 alc
etc

Ok bros. 95% of shops like this two.

Will be cool, if we can rate this shops with 1-5 star or something, maybe less newbie will trade with this scammers. But you know mankind.. Too much haters and retard and will not work.

Btw sold my 800 fusing really fast - cause have good rates.

Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info