Hi ggg, I'm an on again off again player so this might go on deaf ears, but have you considered having alternate genders for each class?

P's. To the guy who implemented the drop bear, you are a genius.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Double char art for every class, double 3D art for every piece of armor...

I mean, I believe that could be a good feature, but the improvement/work_needed ratio is very low.
Yeah good point. Maybe one day...
its worth a try :) Baby steps :D
From the master shadow preview hype grapics, a lot of people assumed that was what we were getting. And then hideouts turned out to be an even crazier feature.

I'm ok with gender choice, but I'm also ok with GGG prioritizing whatever they think is most useful. Therefore, if it helps put off gender for some time, and makes it easier to have more future classes, I'd support an MTX that effectively makes you look like and be treated like another class (voice and etc.) This would be like a skin transfer, for your character to be treated like another class, but keep their passive skill tree starting point and gem rewards.

Honestly, when decked out in full gear, it's a bit harder to tell gender anyway.

(Class/gender would be more important if they wanted to come out with some type of scantily clad gladiator style MTX armors; but in full plate, the armor is far more character defining.)
"
Salzwer wrote:

I mean, I believe that could be a good feature, but the improvement/work_needed ratio is very low.

What if you could select from any of the existing character skins, with variations in hair color and skin tone? Then apply that character skin as an MTX?
I get the desire for character customization. Many MTXs are geared around that.

And when they change the passive tree next, it might be very interesting (whatever they do) to start as a Templar.

However, perhaps you don't really like the Templar... Sure, it's age discrimination (against old men with no pants)... but lets say you want to look and have the voice acting of another class... Seems like a great place for an MTX.

As they keep adding classes, there will soon enough be plenty of choice, without even needing to double it.
If I remember correctly, back in Closed Beta an official reply was that it'll cost a lower six-figure sum to do opposite genders - per class. So I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon. Changing hair colours and skin tones were also considered around that time as were item dyes. No idea what happened to that but it might still be on the to-do list somewhere. :-D
"
Alysma wrote:
If I remember correctly, back in Closed Beta an official reply was that it'll cost a lower six-figure sum to do opposite genders - per class...

Would it cost that much to implement MTX skin transfers of the existing six classes?

For example, I'd want to skin my Duelist with the Shadow or witch.
"
AlfaTangOh wrote:
"
Salzwer wrote:

What if you could select from any of the existing character skins, with variations in hair color and skin tone? Then apply that character skin as an MTX?

Then it would reinforce the idea that we have just 1 class with 7 skins instead of 7 different classes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info