DropBears!

"
:)

Can i get one of those pets please? Don't feel Aussie without one.
Last edited by Timcago on Sep 28, 2014, 10:16:13 PM
so... the big fearsome Charanosaurus Rex, is ultimately a cute little Koala?

you made Australia proud, man.
but truth be told, I really was expecting a fucking Dragon.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
how do you get them? o.o
I tried to link my drop bear here, but couldn't get it to work. Thanks so much for the awesome critter, Charan! :D

I didn't think anything could beat my Kiwi that was also a present but, well done, this one is absolutely tied for favorite pet.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

finally, leap slam bears added to game
game is complete to launch
the dream
"
Glad to see I have more than 20 friends, or at least know more than 20 people who want an otherwise exclusive pet.

Haha, well I consider you a friend, but I guess I would never ask for this pet. I'm sure you have plenty of friends who collect pets, and I have an assortment to choose from already. You were certainly the first person I knew who found the friend list limit, and I'm sure your capacity for befriending people hasn't diminished since.

"
but the felines are dining well.

Just how many blaggerds can one black cat defeat? Or were they executing team hunting tactics?
Last edited by ionface on Sep 29, 2014, 2:36:00 AM
Well played. :)

*goes down on one knee* "Oh, almighty Chris, let us all have this awesome creature as a pet!"
"
"
Timcago wrote:
"
:)

Can i get one of those pets please? Don't feel Aussie without one.

Unfortunately I had a VERY small number to give away and I've been building the list since, well, Open Beta.

I hope GGG can find ways to make the pet available in the future, but for now, it was just something to 'share with your friends', so the Ruler pack declared. (It was ten codes, but I threatened GGG until they let me have 20. Threatened them with pavlova.)

Glad to see I have more than 20 friends, or at least know more than 20 people who want an otherwise exclusive pet.

Am I on that list? I cant recall if I asked for one or not. If I did I would have been one of the first...or I could have chickened out cause I am shy and dont like annoying people *damn my politeness!*

Anyway, nice choice!

Is that Aussie pav or Kiwi pav...I know there's a fight between us and them who owns the rights. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Sep 29, 2014, 2:51:24 AM
I've already experienced being synced back into a pack of these little guys after running past them :)
Clearly, there is more fun to come.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info