Dumb question.

I can't find a questions section or something so I'm making a topic here..
When I buy a skin, for example a weapon effect. Can i change it between weapons or is it gone once I use it?
"
Ishamz wrote:
I can't find a questions section or something so I'm making a topic here..
When I buy a skin, for example a weapon effect. Can i change it between weapons or is it gone once I use it?

Once you buy a skin/weapon effect/whatever it's yours forever and you can reuse it as many times as you like on as many different characters as you like(though not at the same time).
IGN: Ironmallet
Last edited by Ironmallet on Sep 28, 2014, 5:51:14 PM
You can remove it to use in other weapons.
You can put it on any weapon and then reclaim it to put it on another as many times as you would like.
Thank you guys. Thought I had to buy the transfer skin thing, I don't understand what that's for then.
"
Ishamz wrote:
Thank you guys. Thought I had to buy the transfer skin thing, I don't understand what that's for then.

Skin transfer lets you make one item have the 3d art of another item.

Like making this 2h mace look like voidhome the unique mace.
"
Ishamz wrote:

You can use the skin transfer to sacrifice item A in order to use its skin on item B.
"
archiadus wrote:
You can use the skin transfer to sacrifice item A in order to use its skin on item B.

Just to clarify:

If you reclaim the effect, you get the item. The "skin transfer microtransaction" however is single use only (that's why it only costs a few cent).

So while it says "destroys", it actually just temporarily removes an item.

The more expensive weapon effects however you can use multiple times.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info