Smitten by the kitten

Yes.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Sorry but whenever I see it, I think of Beyonce. So you are now Beyonce to me.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:

Could be worse.
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
"
bhavv wrote:

Could be worse.

Yea, like you could have been poor Michelle.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
^ or Solange...*shudders

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Everytime I think of Solange, its like Beyonce got all the perfect genes and Solange got REKT.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Everytime I think of Solange, its like Beyonce got all the perfect genes and Solange got REKT.

I laughed out loud
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Poor cute kitten got derailed so HARD.
DISCLAIMER!
I nursed a kitty out of a litter of eight mama kitty had in the garage. His eyes were crusted shut and he was unable to feed of his mother so we nursed him and got his eyes open. Well one of the other kittens scratched one really bad and we had to have the vet remove it. We call him spot because he has a groucho marks mustache marking on his nose. He is 7 months old (and pretty big i might add). Sadly i have spent the entire day looking for him since he was not outside with his 5 brothers and sisters. There's no indication of where he has gone, the only thing i can do is call out around the perimeter of my property and pray. He is a sweet cat he crawls up onto my shoulders and sits there. Pray that the one eyed kitty finds his way home for me please.
YOU GOT IT. I don't even believe in god, but I will pray anyway! Let us know if your little buddy makes it home.
DISCLAIMER!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info