Smitten by the kitten

A few weeks back my niece found a tiny little jelly bean that turned out to be a kitten. He was the lone survivor sadly and there was no sign of the mother. So, my mum adopted him and has been nursing him back to life. And now, weeks later... he is the cutest little shit of a cat. I know they all start that way and that someday he will become a full blown house cat, but for now... we are all smitten with the kitten.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
Just great!

Now I want another kitten, but I already got three cats.
The third pic... I just died.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I just played with him for 25 mins and he is still going. Little ball of energy! Those pics are about 2 weeks old, he is about twice that size now and a little shit!
DISCLAIMER!
The views and expressed opinions of Dragon are solely those of a drunken redneck and are not necessarily those of a sane person. Any likeness of intelligence is strictly coincidental and should not be taken seriously. His posts should not be read... by anyone.
"
Dragon585 wrote:
I just played with him for 25 mins and he is still going. Little ball of energy! Those pics are about 2 weeks old, he is about twice that size now and a little shit!

How's the other cat getting along?
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
The other cat HATES all other cats. Not sure what they are going to do about that.
DISCLAIMER!
Is your avatar Beyonce?
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Is your avatar Beyonce?

No way its Jen Lawrence
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Its daenerys targaryen duh.
DISCLAIMER!
"
Dragon585 wrote:
Its daenerys targaryen duh.

who? kate upton?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info