What is this? *screenshot*

Sometimes a zone will generate with one of these random dungeons to nowhere that you can't enter. This one is on the Tidal Island but I've had it happen in other places. At first I thought it was a Haku mission that just glitched out. They seem to always have these poison clouds too!

anyone know what these are? just a glitch?
You need to find the master in the area to get the mission to go inside to clear it or do whatever. That is most likely from Tora.
Last edited by terrex on Sep 28, 2014, 1:41:26 PM
It's a generated area which is combined with masters something new that came with 1.2-patch. You'll have to find the masters tied to this dungeon(In this case, Tora) and talk to her, as soon as it's done you can enter the area and kill infected beasts. She'll be somewhere on that tidal island
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Ah ok, I'm used to the masters being directly outside the entrance of a dungeon and so far all the Tora missions I've done have been out in the open.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info