Why in The Hell?

"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You remember that little box you checked at the start of your character that warned you this would happen?

Also... your internet dropping has nothing to do with the game. That's on you. Get a better ISP and it wont happen.

Yes, your right, my internet dropping is not there control, however unkillable totems that sit their constantly firing, that is on them. i did my job, killed all the mobs, i was in no danger of mobs, however those unkillable totems were also no threat, except if you lose your connection.

Why does it matter that the totems are unkillable?
If you were sitting in the middle of a pack of (killable) mobs and your connection dropped, the result would be the same. You're dead anyway.
"
PitzerMike wrote:
"
MasterAxe wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
You remember that little box you checked at the start of your character that warned you this would happen?

Also... your internet dropping has nothing to do with the game. That's on you. Get a better ISP and it wont happen.

Yes, your right, my internet dropping is not there control, however unkillable totems that sit their constantly firing, that is on them. i did my job, killed all the mobs, i was in no danger of mobs, however those unkillable totems were also no threat, except if you lose your connection.

Why does it matter that the totems are unkillable?
If you were sitting in the middle of a pack of (killable) mobs and your connection dropped, the result would be the same. You're dead anyway.

already answered this once, not doing it again, LOL.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
I'm having a comp, a good ISP + cable. This zone with the unkillable totems works bad :

1 - As OP said, even if you are 15 levels+ of the zone u take absurd dmg.

2 - I ALWAYS have ugly desynchs in this zone, sending me back in the middle of mobs + totem (cf point number 1)
I have sometimes bad desynchs but not that much, and while many mates have discos with certain skills (flicker, CoC, ..) I don't.

I play SC, so no big deal for me, but I totally agree with OP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info