Need help deciding on a skill to use.

Hi,

I am creating a max block dagger user. (life based)

I was wondering what skill to use with it. reave? molten strike? lightning strike?

If you would be willing to share your advise on which skill I should use for this build, I would be greatful.
"They... Eats... The Mens..."
IGN: M_Judge
PPl will prob say some variant of Spectral throw. Pretty popular, especially with dagger crit. Good block defenses AND you are ranged. Win win..
"
KayosLegion wrote:
PPl will prob say some variant of Spectral throw. Pretty popular, especially with dagger crit. Good block defenses AND you are ranged. Win win..

yeah, i was hoping for more of a melee oriented build, i think the 70% increased damage with melee weapons i have on my tree would not apply if i used ST, though its not a terrible idea....
A Reave leech build wouldn't be too bad I don't think...been a bit since I messed around with Reave.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
I did a reave build, because i didnt want to jump on the ST wagon. It did pretty good dps. But it was kind of a pain until I bought a Carcass Jack. Then it felt really smooth. I played around with Lightning strike and double strike/melee splash - but the simplicity of reave's flat aoe and phys damage proved the most appealing. I prioritized Crit/Crit Multi/Attack speed. And damage of course.

It felt like a skill that was somewhere in-between ST and Cleave.

Only problem I had was trying to find balance in dps and defenses, but that was probably just do to me being power hungry. Though i imagine Max block with some good crit dps would go pretty good for reave.

Edit: If you do go reave, i Would Not go concentrated effect (as opposed to popular saying), unless you are really comfortable being in melee range. It gives good dps, but you will be kissing the enemies face also - especially without a carcass jack.
Last edited by KayosLegion on Sep 28, 2014, 3:34:24 AM
I'm currently running a crit double strike build with a bino's/BOR and it's quite entertaining. Haven't quite got everything figured out yet but dps wise I'm sitting at 46.6k and still have a few small dps nodes to get.
cool, thank you guys for the responses.

one of my guildies told me molten strike with point blank would be good with a crit dagger. what do you guys think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info