If you have rain at your hideout, you are a bad person

Rain makes it take like 20min to load your hideout. I hope you get the hint that no one wants to play with you again and you get rid of your rainy hideout.
GGG needs to remove rain from game. So many deaths caused by rain, totally shitty of them to leave this in the game when it basically is a broken effect.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
How do you get rain at your hideout? That sounds awesome.
"
Telzen wrote:

NO. IT DOESN'T SOUND AWESOME

It's horrible. did you even read my post dude??? wtf is wrong with everyone??????????

GAAAAHJHHHHHH
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Telzen wrote:

NO. IT DOESN'T SOUND AWESOME

It's horrible. did you even read my post dude??? wtf is wrong with everyone??????????

GAAAAHJHHHHHH

It would be awesome for me. Rain doesn't lag me, and I don't invite others to my hideout anyway.
Someone speak up to help all the ex-lagomancers. We want to know how to bring the rain.
The hideout in question is actually Catarina´s.

Experienced the same in our guild, everyone who chose Catarina´s rainy tileset moved out of it again, because like any other rainy zone it takes not only longer to load, but causes a pretty reliable & frequent crash to login screen, especially on older computers.
After only a couple of days, people refused to join the daily missions in this hideout and now noone uses it.

Rainy tilesets just choke your computer, there´s already numerous posts about it, and quite frankly I think it is about time that something gets done about this.
+1, since 1.2 rain gives me -20 solid fps....shits stupid, and it takes a few mins...to load on a SSD...you heard me...a few...minutes...wtf, fix rain.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
If only GGG had listened to the community and allowed user to turn off environment particles.
-Sigh-
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
No, no, no... you'll all drink your rain and you'll like it! Rain is fundamental to this game survival and good looks on bad quality youtube videos. It doesnt matter if streamers have disabled shadows and all other graphics on low, because of bad game performance, or even disabled textures in races....

Rain is fundamental and not-negotiable!! Removing rain is like removing the soaring eagle of democracy from the blue skies of Freedom nations!! Are you guys with al-Qaeda or something??

GGG should add a rain puddle ground effect to all rainy areas, that will slow down your performance by 200%, but look soo much more amazing and atmospheric. More atmosphere nao!!
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
^ careful now.

1.2.4 Patch Notes: "Due to overwhelming community feedback, we have added dynamically growing puddles to all rainy zones."

Spoiler
Next thing you know 1.2.5 will introduce mechanics "shocking is 50% more effective when standing in a puddle" so that the environmental effects are inextricably tied to game mechanics. That'll show you!
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info