Any way to completely unbind a key?

Goal is to remove a key from being listed in the "Options->Input" menu, meaning to have it cease being bound to any action at all.

I can
- assign keys to previously unbound actions.
- bind the key to a different action, upon which the bound keys simply switch position though.
Example: World Screen is bound to [M]. Passive Skill Tree is bound to [N].
When I bind Passive Skill Tree to [M], [M] and [N] automatically switch places and World Tree, instead of becoming unassigned, will end up being bound to [N] instead, which is the key that was previously used for Passive Skill Tree. So it doesn't seem to be possible to unbind a key by overwriting it either.

I apologize if this is a noob question. It seems like a simple enough thing to do, but Google only turned up dozens of results pertaining to the standard mouse key binds. :D
In your config (usually located in "~Documents/My Games/Path of Exile/*config.ini"), there should be a section like this:
"
[ACTION_KEYS]
attack_in_place=16
chat=13
close_panels=81
detonate_mines=68
enable_corpse_targeting=65
highlight=18
highlight_toggle=90
open_challenges_panel=72
open_character_panel=74
open_inventory_panel=67
open_ladder_panel=78
open_map=9
open_microtransaction_panel=77
open_options=82
open_passive_skills_panel=80
open_social_panel=87
open_world_panel=88
performance_overlay=112
take_screenshot=119
use_bound_skill1=1
use_bound_skill2=4
use_bound_skill3=2
use_bound_skill4=6
use_bound_skill5=5
use_bound_skill6=222
use_bound_skill7=188
use_bound_skill8=190
use_flask_in_slot1=49
use_flask_in_slot2=50
use_flask_in_slot3=51
use_flask_in_slot4=52
use_flask_in_slot5=53
weapon_swap=32
zoom_in=33
zoom_out=34

These are your keybinds. The numbers they use aren't "standard" keycodes (like these), but you should be able to find the command you don't want bound and set it to null, 0, or 999 or some junk value.
Changing the value to "0" works like a charm. Changing "123" to "000" did nothing.

Thank you very much!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info