For the Love of God Can I Please Gain 1 Goddamn Level

Anything past 90 or so is an exercise in frustration. Lots of reasons. Terrible exp earned even in 78 maps. Terrible RNG and you run out of maps. Any kind of non optimal build and you die and there goes a bunch of 78 maps. Basically total no lifers game IMO. End game for me is 85-88 or so.

You sound pissed. Start over and re-enjoy the game.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 28, 2014, 4:04:48 AM
play hardcore, problem solved.
90 is fine
why u heft to be mad
its only game
Getting to 90-91 os easily done under a day, so is 91-92. After 94ish it starts to get slow. Also blaming other thngs than you. Desync? Can be countered such as not be a glasscannon, lel
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
play on beyond, xp problem solved!
"
Getting to 90-91 os easily done under a day, so is 91-92.

If you have the required maps. Everything is easy if you buy or trade. From 89-90, a Shipyard map with 40%+ magic mobs yielded on average 6% of the level, but I didn't have more than a few. If you have 77s and 78s in as large quantities as you need them, obtained in whatever way, I can see how 90-92 would be trivial.

But I only wanted to get to 90, and that's done. No way I would go higher until something substantially changes in regard to map drops or zone levels.

"
Mivo wrote:
"
Getting to 90-91 os easily done under a day, so is 91-92.

If you have the required maps. Everything is easy if you buy or trade. From 89-90, a Shipyard map with 40%+ magic mobs yielded on average 6% of the level, but I didn't have more than a few. If you have 77s and 78s in as large quantities as you need them, obtained in whatever way, I can see how 90-92 would be trivial.

But I only wanted to get to 90, and that's done. No way I would go higher until something substantially changes in regard to map drops or zone levels.

Isn't 6% an insane ammount at that level, for like 6mins play more or less? 1% per level(probably closer to 1.5%/min)
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Yep, I was surprised with how much more it was than even 75s. But I think I only ever found four Shipyards and two Shines. It really opened my eyes to how some people level so fast, though, and why these maps are fairly expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info