For the Love of God Can I Please Gain 1 Goddamn Level

holy shit, I cannot seem to get past 10-20% experience for various reasons unrelated to my personal skill.

I implore you, is there anyone among you that will do some maps with me and help me level up? I will give you 1ex for getting me to level 91. I promise I will be fun to play with. I just want to have fun in this game wtf, wtf is wrong with this game when I play ALL DAY and then die 1 time due to NOT MY FAULT and lose it all

I will pay 1ex to anyone who will please help me gain one goddamn fucking level. Holy shit I never had any problems before with any other game wtf, it's always some bullshit

I will pay 6 chaos for each 20% I gain. I would also appreciate any critique you have for my toon.
I will be on for the next 3 hours or so....would love some xp today as well as another set of eyes to the day in day out abuse I suffer at the hands of GGG
fine I will pay 30 chaos and 1ex upon reaching level tonight. I"m at 16% right now.

That's basically 2ex in your pocket for doing maps with me. I don't want any bug partys, no lag crap like the assholes who used firestorm that caused my death earlier today. FUCK FIRESTORM, who the fuck thinks thats a good skill gimmee a fucking break fuck you firestorm and anyone who uses it
wow lol, no one wants my exalteds. OK, thanks everyone. looking forwards to flushing this game down the drain.
Trying to level one character really high in this game isn't very fun. I suggest you make some other characters to play, way less frustrating.
"
Telzen wrote:
Trying to level one character really high in this game isn't very fun. I suggest you make some other characters to play, way less frustrating.

thank you for the suggestion.

I have another level 90, a level 83,87,77,76....from most classes

My main "inspiration" is that I keep getting to 10% or so on my way to level 91 but then something always happens that kills me (like rain in the game, desync, partying with people who play with skills like firestorm that bog the game down, and I can't escape fast enough because fps drop to 0). I just can't let it go that something in my life doesn't work they way as intended....I bet there's a lot of people on here who play the game who feel the same way.

I will give 1ex to someone to help me if they have maps/no laggy build

Gimmee a break, I'm a good guy in the game, I help n00bs, I don't fuck anyone over with trades, I;m generous, no one wants to help me wtf
Ah I guess I should have looked at your profile first. Maybe try to find a guild so you have a group of people to play with. Or just take a break from the game. Play something more forgiving for a bit.
Yes, join a guild.

I,just like most, would not appreciate that one exalt to help you get to level 91 because I know it is going to take long and by the time you are about to level up I would have already gone to rest for the day. Therefore I miss the opportunity to get the exalt.
Clearly GGG has it out for this guy like he said. He is the ant and GGG is the kid with a magnifying glass.

Sarcasm aside, like others have said a guild may be a solution to your problem. Also cannot help you since I play in Beyond, but best of luck I know there are some good guilds out there.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Can you elaborate on "not my fault"? If you made it to 90, don't you still run the same type of maps? Nothing really should have changed, it just takes longer. (But I semi-retired the character at 90.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info