Hey so I'm abit confused...

Hey guys,

I've been reading through the wiki looking at gems for builds, and although I am new - I'd still like to experiment.

When looking at gems, from quests, they have 3 different reward tables: Normal, Cruel, Merciless. But how do you choose which one of these groups you play as, because leagues are named differently?

TLDR; How to get Merciless rewards?
After you beat the game on Normal, you have to beat it again on Cruel then again on Merciless difficulty if you want to reach endgame content. Luckily you keep your skill points and items. It's a pain in the ass to play through the game 3 times per character (not to mention a lazy way to expand the game), but you'll have to do it to experience mapping and good gear.

Normal, Cruel, and Merciless are difficulty settings, not leagues. Cruel unlocks once you beat Normal. Merciless unlocks when you beat Cruel. You can move between difficulty levels once you unlock them.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
"
Tempada wrote:
After you beat the game on Normal, you have to beat it again on Cruel then again on Merciless difficulty if you want to reach endgame content. Luckily you keep your skill points and items. It's a pain in the ass to play through the game 3 times per character (not to mention a lazy way to expand the game), but you'll have to do it to experience mapping and good gear.

Normal, Cruel, and Merciless are difficulty settings, not leagues. Cruel unlocks once you beat Normal. Merciless unlocks when you beat Cruel. You can move between difficulty levels once you unlock them.

Alright thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info