Incinerate,LMP or GMP?

Question for experienced incinerate users.I'm running max block eldritch battery char with very high mana regen so mana sustain is not problem for me.Thanks in advance
Last edited by And1111 on Sep 27, 2014, 3:08:56 PM
"
And1111 wrote:
Question for experienced incinerate users.I'm running max block eldritch battery char with very high mana regen so mana sustain is not problem for me.Thanks in advance

LMP is a 2.1x multiplier and GMP is a 2.5x multiplier. I'd go for GMP, especially if you use Vaal Pact.

But if you don't use VP, LMP might be better.
Since you have to "stand still" for a lil while to get all 3 stages for incinerate + ur most likely going to "facetank" huge packs + bosses and therefore going to "shotgun" them... imo you should go GMP. It's also alot better imo to clear maps faster.
Why slash enemys into piece when you can simply burn them to ash?! :P
It's quite hard to shotgun will all 5 beams with GMP. I personally use LMP, and you'll see it's the most common choice in many incinerate guides.

On a side note, playing both is quite fun :p, and is actually efficient indoors.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info