Why incinerate desync so much?

Well,after i ripped my arc witch in beyond,i said,let me try max block incinerate build.
Build is really strong and safe,but dat desync....Why the fuck that skill desync that much,it's not movement skill like cylone!?I tried shift clicking when casting,not to point pointer at minions,everything,but problem stays.I'm using Incinerate+spell echo+faster casting+lmp+fire penetration.Anybody else have same problems?Can it be fixed somehow?Thanks
Last edited by And1111 on Sep 27, 2014, 12:00:28 PM
it doesnt

run WinMTR.. is the most likely caused by connection problems
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
Ludvator wrote:
it doesnt

There arent any connection problems, i have latency/ping 100/50 all the time and i dont have desync problems with any other skill except cyclone and incinerate.
Also,i'm not only one who's complaining,i found lot of posts about this problems.
There is a video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWrhhvjGEQ.
In video you can see what's happening to me all the time.
Last edited by And1111 on Sep 27, 2014, 1:36:52 PM
lol.. what is the guy in the video doing? he is trying hard to get desynced running in circles through enemies near obstacles.. and then shooting in empty space..
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
it doesnt

There arent any connection problems, i have latency/ping 100/50 all the time and i dont have desync problems with any other skill except cyclone and incinerate.
Also,i'm not only one who's complaining,i found lot of posts about this problems.

In the video, the guy has a slight sync issue because he is moving near a pack of mobs; he's barely out of place, and it's corrected once the server does its regular rubberband. This happens with all skills, not just Incinerate/Cyclone (it also happens simply by running around mobs, don't even need to attack anything). To help combat desync, try picking up Unwavering Stance (or a unique that prevents stuns) - especially with block builds, even microstuns can cause you to become slightly out of place, which can build into those big desyncs everyone complains about.

Main issue I have with Incinerate is the stage 4 flames cause me large FPS drops (constant 60 to constant 30); you might just be experiencing some kind of FPS lag which you perceive as desync.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard wrote:
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
it doesnt

In the video, the guy has a slight sync issue because he is moving near a pack of mobs; he's barely out of place, and it's corrected once the server does its regular rubberband. This happens with all skills, not just Incinerate/Cyclone (it also happens simply by running around mobs, don't even need to attack anything). To help combat desync, try picking up Unwavering Stance (or a unique that prevents stuns) - especially with block builds, even microstuns can cause you to become slightly out of place, which can build into those big desyncs everyone complains about.

Main issue I have with Incinerate is the stage 4 flames cause me large FPS drops (constant 60 to constant 30); you might just be experiencing some kind of FPS lag which you perceive as desync.

Hmm,maybe that's my problem also,i'm running poe at max settings,will try to lower it little bit and see then.
Also,i replaced faster casting with added chaos,much less problems now.
Last edited by And1111 on Sep 27, 2014, 2:16:26 PM
Definitely problem was spell echo with faster casting.After replacing faster casting with added chaos gem,i dont have desync problems at all.
"
And1111 wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
it doesnt

0/10 troll.

You give trolls a bad name.
Natharias, why this post? Does it help OP? no. But it sure contributes to the bad mood and behavior in the forum.

Spell echo with fast cast raise cast speed to very high rate. It may then be hard for network updates to keep up, hence the desync. Switching to added chaos was the good idea. It's a very solid support for incinerate anyway.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I used both Faster Casting and Spell Echo in my Incinerate build with no issues. Both 20Q but I don't think I quite got my Spell Echo back up to level 20. I think my Casts per Second was around 15. Once in a blue moon I would get warped into a room I never entered on my screen, but that was usually when I wasn't holding shift down so the server moved me to whichever monster I was attacking. I did have Unwavering Stance, so maybe you're just getting stunned a lot.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info