I present you.. My Weapon of Mass Destruction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Oua_XV6zo

I will be recording more tomorrow since I just found my Tabula Rasa Destruction armor. :D

Enjoy!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by Dan_GGG on Sep 28, 2014, 1:34:28 AM
Thank god.

I was expecting a picture of a wang.

EDIT: Yes, I know I click it anyways.

EDIT: After actually clicking the link, it turns out I was right :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 27, 2014, 4:58:29 AM
"
Thank god.

I was expecting a picture of a wang.

EDIT: Yes, I know I click it anyways.

Haha, learning about attention getter's in highschool finally worked for me then eh?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 27, 2014, 3:00:38 AM
This summed up pretty much what's wrong with PoE since the end of closed beta..

Congrats.. I'm sure everyone thinks the world of you now that you've shown off what you can do..
hahahaha this was amazing lol'd big time :-DDD
hooray for HC :DD
"
Ashwin wrote:

Congrats.. I'm sure everyone thinks the world of you now that you've shown off what you can do..

Well, when reaching lvl 92 and having not seen one Carto box, or having to spend "currency" to level my character is a bit counter intuitive in my opinion. Infact, running a Courtyard 2 times on 100+% quantity and not seeing one map drop is pretty bullshit too. Or only seeing 2 troll lvl 72's... And to add icing on the cake, in the upcoming 1.2.3 patch they are going to be nerfing the Spawn Rate for Cartoboxes... which is lovely. So, for me to continue to stay positive I try to keep my mind off the negative stuff in-game. This helps me cope with all the negativity to be honest, thank you for watching though :P

Last edited by monkuar on Sep 27, 2014, 3:20:22 AM
+1
awesome work man
GJ, you showed EXACTLY what's wrong with the game right now.

Griefing other people aswell, real mature dude.
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:

Well, when reaching lvl 92 and having not seen one Carto box, or having to spend "currency" to level my character is a bit counter intuitive in my opinion. Infact, running a Courtyard 2 times on 100+% quantity and not seeing one map drop is pretty bullshit too. Or only seeing 2 troll lvl 72's... And to add icing on the cake, in the upcoming 1.2.3 patch they are going to be nerfing the Spawn Rate for Cartoboxes... which is lovely. So, for me to continue to stay positive I try to keep my mind off the negative stuff in-game. This helps me cope with all the negativity to be honest, thank you for watching though :P

So you ruin game for other people because you feel bitter? Wont throw any insults on you (tho you deserved it), just say - people, never play with this person together.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
Last edited by Toshis8 on Sep 27, 2014, 6:38:25 AM
Real troll awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info